3

*Sexeyyy warning* Wow already? I got my reasons!

"This is not how I planned my Friday to end up" Theo groans as Stiles and Lydia made out on the couches. Scott had figured out about the weed when it started taking effect on both him and Malia. We for sure were in trouble when he was back to normal by tomorrow.

"Okay okay, Stiles and Lydia. Get out before you have sex!" Lydia gets up giggling a bit before dragging Stiles out and they drive to where ever.

I grab the stuff that they left from the floor and throw it in the trash bag that I picked up on my way to here. "Hey Theo, you staying over or what?" I ask as I set the bag down and watch as he cleans up the kitchen. "Yea if that's fine with you," I nod my head and walk past him to the sink dropping the pan inside.

As I turn around, Theo corners me against the counters of my empty kitchen and might I add, empty home. his hands placed on the counter behind me as his face levels to mine.

"Let's be friend with benefits." his eyes turning into mischievous ones. I was lost for words. "No one finds out. Just you, me between those sheets inside your bedroom" the words smoothly rolling off his tongue in a convincing matter. "No one finds out?" finally getting out a small 4 word sentace.

"No one," he promises.

The sudden change of mood in Theo surprised me a bit, I never would of taken him as a bisexual or gay guy. I mean just look at him! He is a man made for women, not men! My (gay) mind is one running wild with thoughts as his body walks back with a smug smirk on his face. Still in surprise, I only follow him upstairs to my bedroom. I finally come back to my senses as he pushes me softly on the bed.

My hand reach for his collar and smash my lips to his. His body hovers over me as I ran my fingers through his hair. His tongue presses on my bottom lip as he asks for entrance. Accepting, he hapilly explores my mouth. I flip us so now Im on top, straddling him.

Without breaking the kiss, I travel my hands down his shirt until I reach the hem of it. My hands bring it up, having to pull back away from the kiss to take the shirt off. My heavy breathing was cut short as Theo successfully took my shirt off and kissed me again, flipping us over again. Growling under my breath as Theo placed soft kisses on my neck towards my chest and back up.

"Theo," whispering softly as he  bites my lip, his tongue plays with mine as he holds my hands on either side of my head. Im usually stronger than this but Theo has always been strong and right now, I wasn't under control.
He grinds against me and I let out a moan giving him the satisfaction of finally hearing something else, other than silence from me. My hands run up and down his chest as his hands gripped my hips. Our bodies pressed tightly against each other, desperate for the touch.

I pull away from his lips, taking in a deep breath. Eyes shut, mouth open as he sucked all over my neck, leaving markings. Some small, some big. I didn't care at the moment. All I focused on was the slightly older teen currently making me feel emotions I haven't in a while.

I could worry about my explanation on why I had hickeys all over my neck tomorrow. For right now, all I could think of was the teen that had started this type game thing of pleasure. How he made me feel this night.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG!!!!!!! my apologies. I recently traveled home and have been distracted. I also got nails and it has been difficult for me to type correctly. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter and once again, sorry!