18

"Theo!" my name was being called out from downstairs. Sounded like Scott?

I walk downstairs and to my assumption, it was Scott. "Yes?" he only raised an eyebrow before Stiles also walked in through my door. "Am I being killed?" trying to joke around with a nervous laugh.

"No, we just came to check something off our bucket list," Stiles said with a death glare at me. "And that would be?" trailing off and walking down the stairs, slowly may I add. "getting you and Liam back together." Scott happily smiled.

Raising an eyebrow questioningly. "Listen, as much as I and Scott hate you, we also hate seeing our son sad. Liam was genuinely happy when being with you so please, please, try to work things?" Stiles begged.

"How am I supposed to do that?" walking into the kitchen with them behind me. "Liam hates me right now," sighing, not looking in their eyes. It honestly did hurt a lot that I haven't been close to Liam.

It's been a couple days since the defeat of Angel and I still haven't talked to Liam or even attempted anymore. "Remember what I told you while I was slowly dying?" Scott said while Stiles looked him with wide eyes.

"You were freaking making promises while dying!?" Stiles asked bewildered. "Not the point," Scott dismissed. "Point is, we need our child happy and Theo seems to be the one thing that will make him happy."

In advanced, I start shaking my head no. "What if he doesn't say yes? What if he ignores me and he-" Stiles punched my face and he screamed in pain. "Ow, what the hell!" I yelled while holding my face in pain. "Jesus hell, just fucking do it!" Stiles yelled in pain.

"You didn't have to do that-" Scott told Stiles while he took the pain. "But he deserved it, been wanting to do that for a while," Once my nose healed, I wiped the blood with a towel. "Fine, I'll go tomorrow," Stiles looked like he was ready to punch me again. "God, What is it with your pack punching me?!" moving far away from Stiles. "I'll go today then," growling.

I hear them leave my house happily talking, leaving me a nervous mess. God what if he doesn't take me? What if he punches me and leaves me alone? What if we never get on good terms again?

Groaning loudly, I drag my feet towards my bedroom.

Flopping on my bed, and keeping my face pressed against my pillow hopefully trying to suffocate myself, I reached for my phone. Clicking on the button the wallpaper of Liam and me, making weird poses, comes into view. God, why does he have this effect on me?

Without putting much thought, I sent him a message.

To: Baby beta

I'm coming over.

Putting my phone on silent, I get a muscle tee and place it on before slipping on my shoes and grabbing my keys. "Wish me luck," mumbling. Different scenarios pop into my head which started giving me anxiety.

Turning up the radio, trying to distract my mind from this mess I have caused. "I've been out for days thinking bout you," starts singing on the aux. Changing the song, Let it go by James Bay comes on instead. "Okay, enough music for me."

You know how in those movies when someone is sad and on the radio every station you play it's a sad song? Well, that was currently happening.

As I pulled up into his house, I checked for voices. Fuck, Corey and Mason are here.

I try and wait five minutes to see if they would leave but no. I check my phone to see a message from Liam.

From: Baby beta

Theo, just stay home. Don't come over.

Slowly putting my key in the ignition, Scott starts calling me. "What?" groaning loudly. "Dude just go-" Stiles interjected by yelling into the phone, "Stop being a little bitch and just go and kiss him. Who cares if Mason and Corey are there!"

My eyes search the surroundings. "Yes, we are following you because we don't want you to chicken out," Scott called out. Sighing and smacking my forehead with my palm before turning my truck off once again and getting out. "You get him, tiger!" Stiles encouraged happily. Scott mumbles something that I was too nervous to hear.

Shaking, I knock very so gently on his front door. I hear his cheery voice walk towards the door with a small laugh. Until he opened the door.

His smile fell and he slammed the door shut. Before I could turn around and leave, Stiles and Scott ran up to me. "Please don't make me punch you again, that hurt like a bitch," Stiles breathlessly said.

"He doesn't want to let's just go home-" Stiles punched me and yelled out in pain. "Okay, Scott get your damn pack in control!" holding my nose while wiping the blood onto my shirt. Scott takes Stiles' pain like before and looks at me with his red alpha eyes.

"Just kiss him, don't even say anything just walk in and shut the door and kiss him!" Scott softly said. "Maybe try approaching the way Scott did yea?" telling stiles as the blood stopped. "Scott is the nice dad, okay? I'm the strict but fair one."

Rolling my eyes, I go to move but Scott held me in place and Stiles knocked very hard on the door before they ran off, leaving me alone.

"Theo did you not-" hesitating, I push him in and slam the door behind me before smashing my lips to his. I missed his taste and feeling. My body was basically jello right now.

"Mase, let's go," I heard Corey whisper. We didn't care though, or at least I didn't. "No-no, I'm fine here."

His hands snake around my neck before he melted into the kiss. A smack was heard before a door slammed shut. At that exact moment, he pulled away with a glare. "I'm mad at you," pushing away. Breathlessly, I go towards him once again. "You didn't disagree with that kiss."

Rolling his eyes, he started smacking me. "We can't Theo, Stiles would be very angry and I would much rather not hurt his feelings," he sadly whispered. "So you would hurt mine?" looking at the ground. His figure tensely drooped before he stood in front of me. "Hey, no just. I-" he didn't know what to say.

"Please don't leave," his voice cracked when I made a move for the door. "Why?" looking at him teary-eyed. "Because I never said I meant we couldn't," he whispered. "I never said I wanted you gone."

He laced his fingers with mine. "By the way," I got closer to him, "Stiles and Scott were the ones that forced me to talk to you, otherwise I would have chickened out," Liam gave a small smile before shaking his head and kissing me.

Just as his hands went through my hair, loud bangs were heard on the windows. Turning our attention, Scott and Stiles gave me thumbs up before violently shaking one another.

Rolling my eyes at them, I kiss Liam again, this time with a lot more passion.

"Do you wanna be mine?" asking with a small smile.

[]

Too soon for them to get back together? I'm also still tryna figure out what other days I should upload.

Is it weird that I listened to the soundtracks of Camp Rock 1&2 while writing this? Your thoughts on this statement?