8

T H E O 💙 R E A K E N

It is hard not to tell Liam what I am doing but I just can't at the moment. Not with what Im dealing with.

"Hey," Andre says once I entered his house. "Yo, Im only doing this shit once, never again you hear me? After this you leave me alone and I leave you alone, after this, its over." Andre rolls his eyes before nodding and taking his shirt off.

L I A M 💙 D U N B A R

It was now midnight and currently, I was doing some homework that I put off for a while because I was hanging with Theo.

I really did like him and I genuinely think he liked me too. I wonder what would happen if we saw other people while we were in this deal.

Sharpening my pencil and finishing up a math problem that I completely guessed on. I never understood what we needed it for but its whatever.

"Hey," hearing a deep voice from behind me. Spinning to find Theo with a small smile. "Thought you would be busy?" I honestly did think that.

"Did you miss me?" he cooed and teased. Rolling my eyes before smiling and nodding. He makes a face of screaming and moving his hands. He was fake fangirling.

"Fuck off," laughing. He picked me up and placed me on my bed. His body hovered over mine. "Its a good thing the guys are having a party so we can spend time together." he announced making me happier than before. "Yes we can," pecking his lips.

He kisses me passionately taking me by surprise. My hand goes in his hair. "What's up with you?" laughing. He kisses down my jaw before looking at me. "Nothing, just happy that's all," flipping us over so now I was on top and in control, sort of.

Rotating my hips, grinding on his dick. "Damn," I kissed down his neck. His hands play with the hem of my sweatpants. Pulling my lips away from him, he pouts. He looked cute when he pouted.

Carefully slipping my sweatpants off and then my shirt off. Theo flips us over and does the same. His hand travels down my chest and inside my boxers. His hand grabs my dick and he moves his hand up and down as he kissed my neck.

Biting my lip and letting out a small moan as he made hickeys on my neck once again. His kisses trail down my chest until he is at the waist band of my boxers. My dick was hard and throbbing for his touch again.

He pulls them down before licking the tip. "Shit," moaning as he took me in his mouth. I let out a low growl as he started to move his hands up and down while stick sucking.

"Theo," I twitched in his mouth and cummed. Letting out a deep breath and sitting up. "That was hot," he commented, teasing me. Rolling my eyes, I push him down and take his boxers off.

"Liam- oh shit," he stops himself as I bobbed my head up and down, squeezing gently on his dick.

I feel his hands grip my hair.

Traveling my tongue around him before pulling back. "When the fuck did you get this good?" laughing before sucking on his tip. "We only fucked once Theo," he threw his head back. "Okay you win," he gave in as I took him back in my mouth.

I felt him twitch in my mouth before letting out a breath. "We should do this more often."

"Yo dont have to say that twice," rolling my stomach as he got a condom and rolled it on. He positioned himself before entering me. "Well fuck," I moaned and gripped the sheets tight. "Faster,"

Our moans loud, filling up the house.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Okay so here is a chapter for youuu. Hopeyl you liked it and well yea. Update soon! I didn't thoroughly edit this I was in a rush so if there is a mistake just comment and I will fix it! ❤❤