21

"Liam, honey," I heard my mom call me from downstairs. "Yes mom?" my parents were supposed to leave for a trip in about a week or so and they wanted to spend some time with me. I guess that time is now?

"We need to talk," did I do something? Oh my god what if she knows about me sneaking out to the parties and getting arrested that one time?!

Sitting down in front of her, my dad sits next to here while reading a book. "Look, mom, if this is about that party I went to, It was a mistake I never meant to-" before I continue, the look of confusion on my parents face tells me that wasn't the reason.

Shit, I really fucked up on this one.

"Anyways," clearing my throat as did she. "I wanted to know if you wanted to invite your boyfriend to dinner. It would be nice to meet him since he is dating my son after all," My eyes go wide in surprise.

"Mason spilled it to me," groaning, I throw my head back. "So, invite him and we will forget that secret you just almost spilled," nodding vigorously, I speed up towards my bedroom.

Taking my phone out and scrolling for Theo's contract.

"Hey babe," his voice entered. "Hey so, my parents kinda wanna meet you," trailing off hoping he wouldn't freak. "I'm dead, they are not going to like me, shit!" he started cursing incoherently under his breath. 

His reaction made me chuckle. "Baby you'll be fine." 

-

It was almost time for Theo to start heading over and I was scared he would bail. A tap at the window breaks my thoughts. Opening the curtains, a nervous Theo is waiting. 

"Hey, so I'm like super duper nervous, and-" I shut him up by grabbing his collar and pressing our lips together. "You will do fine, it's not like you have done anything wrong," he raised an eyebrow. "Nothing they know about," correcting.

"Now go and knock on the front door," pushing him out the window softly. "I'm gonna die, totally," he repeated several times as he walked around the house and to the front door.

Knocks are heard and then the sound of the door opening. "Liam!" taking a deep breath, I walk downstairs. 

"Hello, s-sir," he stuttered when shaking my dad's hand. It's the second time they meet. "Don't be scared," my dad chuckled and my mom smiled too. "Nice to see you again," her smile made me get scared. "You too," his eyes lock on mine. 

"Oh, I forgot, Liam-" she stops when seeing me. "He's here," Nodding my head, my mom walks away and Theo looks with wide eyes. "I could have thrown up right then and there," scrunching my face in disgust I shake my head with a laugh. "That would be non-enjoyable."

He kisses my forehead before my mom begins calling us towards the kitchen. "C'mon."

"I hope you like," My mom trailed off looking at my dad for help. They had all day to figure something out and they have no idea what they are giving us. "Pizza," Theo chuckled lowly. 

"Pizza is great,"

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and talk. My dad and Theo did end up getting into a small argument over which basketball team was better but it ended fine. 

[]

So I tried to make it long but then I broke my hand and it's hard typing with only one but I really do hope you enjoyed this.

It is also time for me to tell you all that this fanfiction will be coming to an end soon. Good news is I am starting another Thiam story and I will tell you guys more about it on my last upload.