Chapter 3 sky high

The plane ride so far is nice.

Louise comes down the isle every few minuets and checks on me , gives me a drink (usually a ginger ale or tea), makes a awful pun that makes us both laugh uncontrollably and cringe at the same time ... , or even gossip about all the other flight attendants. Especially cat.

I am sitting next to two rather chatty friends . One goes by Thomas and the other Dodie. At one point in the flight Thomas spilt some hot chocolate on me , and to apologise he sang my favourite Disney song , the circle of life! Dodie ended up joining in on the singing and at the end Thomas held up his neck pillow , like the baboon held up baby Simba in the movie ! The whole plane was applauding on their spectacular performance and Thomas took a bow while dodie blew kisses . That was Honestly the best moment in my life .

Thomas, dodie and I spent the next few hours chatting about Disney and all the different music we listen to , we all instantly agreed to meet up in London some time and exchanged numbers ^-^ .

*ding* the seatbelt sign is flashing as Louise rushes over to my seat "we're landing soon so make sure that seatbelt is on tight ... do you remember how to put it on darling ?" She asks pinching my cheek "yes moooom" I groan ,looking too my left and seeing thomas And dodie sniggering trying to hold in their laugh, "guys help me out here" I whine and I playfully swat her hand off my face , "no way this is your problem to deal with mate!" Thomas laughs and I look over at dodie to see if she is any help but she just giggles with Thomas . "haha ok just checking hunny bunny !" She puts emphasis on the "hunny bunny" "omg could you say that any louder ?" I ask my face turning red "oh i can if you want me too , HUN"- "Louise get back to your job and stop flirting with our customers!" Cat shouts . Thomas and dodie stop laughing and strangers turn to look at Louise , red in the face with embarrassment "What a prick" Louise whispers under her breath as she walks away . "Geez that lady is such a witch" Thomas whispers in my ear as I nod in agreement. After I slip my ear buds in and play songs by panic at the disco! On shuffle I close my eyes and then realise ..... the reason I never left Canada sooner was because , I hate plane landings .

Landing always made me uncomfortable, something about being 100,000 meters above the surface and then plummeting down into the ground makes me feel uneasy . But I hated it mainly because , my dad died in a plane crash.

(If you don't like gross stuff stop reading ;p )

As we descended I started to feel dizzy ... my head was pounding , and so was my heart. My insides twisted and turned like a washing machine ... the buggy I can handle , but I this I can't . Before I knew it I threw up! all , over , Thomas .

"Oh my gosh!" He yelps , jumping slightly at the sudden gush of puke splattering across him lap . "Mmmph- i aaam soooo -mmmph - Sorry!" I slur . "Just ! Get me a towel!" He shouts . Waving his hands around. "Il get help!" Says dodie , pressing the assistant button .