Chapter 35 baby boy

(This song is in the fan fiction so I recommend you play it ^^^ )

Robert
Sitting quietly in this hospital is haunting. So many people died here , so many loved ones cried here. I look over at Brandon and see he's slipped some earphones in , he's probably listening to BTS or Panic at the Disco. I wish I had earphones to distract myself , to play whatever music my heart desires. Brandon catches me staring and so I quickly look away.

"Here" I look over to see him handing me one of his ear phones. I smile and take it gently in my hand , placing it in my ear , letting the music take over.

The song playing is unfamiliar but it's calming and quite beautiful. I rest my head on Brandon's shoulder , like it says in the song , and I can feel him laugh when I do so. His free hand brushes hair out of my face and brushes down my cheek , under my jaw , lifting it up. I can't help but feel the butterfly's I always feel when he's around , they flutter about as his eyes stare into mine.

We stay like this enjoying the music and each others eyes.

I see the bright brown that I fell in love with and am still in love with , I see gold flakes and amber streaks ... gosh his eyes are pretty .

"Robert... I love you... I mean it" My heart leaps and I feel like crying ... "I-I love you to" the end of my sentence gets caught in my throat and I start to cry, happy tears roll down my cheek and I laugh through the tears. "Robert your so strange" he laughs and wipes my tears away "you spork" he whispers and kisses me on the cheek , causing me to blush "hey! I'm a fancy , elegant , sophisticated spoon!" I giggle and lightly push him "sure you are" he rolls his eyes.

"Ehem"

We look to our left and see Owen making a face. "Can you two love birds please wait until after the hospital to do that crap" I laugh nervously and Brandon pipes up "that's not where your mind was last night when you slept with my girlfriend" ouch... "ex girlfriend" Owen corrects him and Brandon tenses up "at the time she was my girlfriend" "and at the time I thought you had an open relationship! I like you Brandon! Your one of my best friends , I would never try to hurt you" Brandon sighs and looks away , pulling the earphone from my ear.

I hear the haunting silence once more.

Louise
Doctor Dawson speed walks down the hall towards us with a somewhat happy face. "Kathrine , Louise please come with me" He orders and we stand up , I hear cat whisper "yes sir" and I have to hold in my giggles.

We walk and walk , my feet start to hurt , and we enter a colourful waiting room , there's a fish tank full of beautiful, tropical fish. There's magazines on tables , coffee machines, abstract paintings on the walls, two men sitting in the chairs , an assistant at the desk- two men sitting in the chairs!

Doctor Dawson turns to face us and says quietly "dan and phil are in here , please don't be disruptive or disrespectful." We nod and I can see cat biting her lip as I fidget with my hands.

Shane leaves and we stand there , looking at the back of Dan and Phils heads , phil has his resting on dans shoulder and dan and his arm around Phils , gently stroking his arm , I'm guessing this means they're still very much in love .

"Dan ... Phil?" Cat says softly and they turn to look our way. Dan hair is all messy and curly , which is strange since he always used to have it straightened, his eyes are still that warm chocolate brown and his dimple is showing! Phil has his hair pulled up into a quiff , which makes my eye grow wide as he never ever has it up like that , his eyes are a light blue, that almost look grey, I notice they both have bags under their eyes and look stressed, like they stayed up all night studying for an exam.

"Louise!  Cat! I didn't know you two were dating!" Dan exclaims while I laugh and cats face burns bright red "no no no.were not dating! It's just I didn't think you would want to see me, after everything, so Louise made up a story about how we were dating..." she trails off biting her lip and dan stands up weakly , phil stands up too , they walk towards us , wow they are tall!

"Please don't tell me your still upset about that!" Phil smiles gently as he says this and dan does too "it was so long ago and your a human , humans make mistakes." Dan shrugs "Unless your an Alien" phil pipes up and I can't help but laugh "I'm sorry" Cats close to tears , I can see her eyes watering up. "I forgive you cat" dan pulls her into a hug and cat starts to cry "hey , Don't cry , it's ok" Phil says softly and cat goes to hug him next.

"So why are you here?" I say after the hugs are complete , suddenly the stressed faces come back two the two British boys and they give us a weary smile , in their eyes I see excitement . "were having a baby boy"