Chapter 15 just listen...

(( hey fam! If any of you guys want to send me fan art I would love to feature some in my chapters! \•^•/ ))

Robert
My eyes flicker between Felix and Marzia ... She wears a maroon beanie and coat , her brown hair in braids that fall at her shoulders , her eyes are a warm brown , but right now they shoot daggers at me , her stance is confident , her hands balled into fists at her hips.

Felix on the other hand looks timid and scared compared to Marzia . His head droops down and his shoulders are slumped, his hands are constant fidgeting and his eyes are a light blue , I can see a look of concern flashing in them , he's taller than Marzia but appears small.

"Alright Marzia , what's the deal?" I ask wanting to lift my arms that are trapped in the snow . "Alright... I'll tell you , but you have to stay quite about it ." She says crossing her arms over her chest , Felix taking a step back. "Fine" I shrug . "First of all we weren't trying to kill you, we were just trying to injure you enough that you would end up in hospital for a bit ..." "Why would you wanna do that?!" I hear Brandon shout " shut up and listen and you might find out!" She snaps at him , causing me and him to flinch . She takes a deep breath and continues with her story "after you won the competition, I got really jealous . I wanted to meet pj , I've been a fan ever since he started YouTube and this was my one shot at meeting him ! I came second place and all I got was a free merch that I already have! You ruined everyth"- "hold on what are you"-"JUST LISTEN!" She shouts , stomping her foot on the ground . Causing Felix to hide his face in his hands .

There's an awkward silence , Marzia decides to break it "ahem, as I was saying... I decided the only way to get to meet pj is to take your place , if your in hospital, then you can't collaborate with pj... and since I'm in second , that would mean I take you place" She says an evil grin spreading across her face , sending a shiver up my spine. " so me ,felix, and cat decided to"- "CAT? where is she?!" I ask looking around "I think she ran away after she hit Robert in the back of the head with a rock snowball..." she drifts off

"how did you guys know I was here?" I ask raising an eye brow "well that part was easy , you see cat's a flight attendant...and she helped us with your location"- "Marzia we shouldn't be telling him all this , I think it's a bad"- "Oh shut up will you?" She barks at felix , making hurt flash through his eyes. "As I was saying , we got information on your location from cat , we waited until you arrived and started attacking as soon as you were in sight." She shrugs , " you know that's illegal" Brandon points out "that's exactly why you both are going to zip it!" She sneers at us "if you snitch , not only will your lives be ruined , but your friends and family's too! So I'll make you a deal..." she smiles down at us "what kind of deal?" I ask feeling uneasy "a fair one ..." She looks straight at me "I want you to give me pjs number , and let me collaborate with him , I also want you and your little boyfriend over here to never mention this to anyone , in return I will leave you alone" she says tossing one of her braids over her shoulder , "So is it a deal?" She asks in a low voice .

"are you crazy?!" Brandon shouts causing all of us to jump "Robert, don't let her have his number ! And you! You can't just expect life to give you what you want on a silver platter you got to work for it , and Robert clearly has worked enough to get where he is today" he struggles in the snow as he speaks "we won't tell the police , if you let my friend have the collab that he earned and you let us go unharmed !" Brandon shouts , yanking his arms out of the snow and in a swift movement pulls himself out of the snow pile and runs over to me . "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DO"- "Marzia we should l-l-l-leave b-before they c-call the c-c-cops!" Felix stutters grabbing Marzia by the arm, Panic (!) in his eyes.

Brandon pulls me out of the snow "thank you!" I say quickly turning to face Marzia and Felix "leave , or we will call the police" Brandon says calmly ; "Fine, but from now on... things will never be the same" She growls , glaring at us, she turns and sprints away , Felix stumbling behind her ...

————————————————————————

Hope you lads enjoyed that chapter !
Sorry for making Marzia such a sassy cat , plz don't attack me !

If you guys like this story please vote and comment ! I love to see what you guys think of my writing so far!

I love all of you beans ! Xx - olive