Chapter 9 i'm home?

Brandon
Still talking to Robert , I get out the taxi and the driver gets my luggage out of the boot of the car .

I pay the driver before hearing Robert chirp a goodbye and also hearing...

"oh babe I missed you!!!!"

Amber runs towards me , a bright smile on her face .

I hope Robert didn't hear that ... i end the call, sliding the phone into my coat pocket.

"I missed you too !" I say attacking her in a big bear hug "we have so much to catch up on!" She says , gently pulling away from my hug "I guess we'll catch up while I unpack" I say , realising how much I really missed her "ok sounds great! By the way I made you hot chocolate, I thought since it's snowing we could drink it together and snuggle! and since I missed you so much I also got you"- I cut off her next words with a fond kiss.

Our kisses are always lovely . Wether it's passionate , or a cute peck . They set off sparks inside me and the sparks make me feel alive!

So why... why did that kiss disgust me?

I pull away from the kiss wiping my hand across my mouth hoping to get the feeling out of my mouth, thankfully she didn't see me wipe off the kiss as she buried her face into my chest straight away after .

After unpacking and having some hot chocolate. I decide to sit down on the couch and watch sponge bob, but mid way through the episode, the tv turns off...

"Brandon can we talk?"

I turn around swiftly to see amber , holding the tv remote . She looks concerned .

"Um sure ... what is it you wanna talk about?" I say , trying to sound relaxed. "Well I guess you've been home for like an hour and already your watching sponge bob ... if we're going to make this work we need to focus on each other and not on pointless cartoons ." She says glaring at me . I take a deep breath " darling , I just came back from the airport and all I want to do is relax for a bit , and if you want to relax with me I won't say no , il get back to work in a bit ok?" I say , wishing I could just rip the remote out of her hands using my mind . "Speaking of work..." I start to lose it "amber can we have this conversation later please?" I say desperately "well I think it's an important subject!" She raises her voice "look amber , I have a job , I have 3 million people watching my content , and I flipping love my job , I'm not going to change it , not now and not ever" I say raising my voice slightly "fine! You don't even listen to me anyway !" She shouts throwing the remote at me and storming off "amber ! Come on!" I call from the lounge .

I want to watch sponge bob but now I just feel guilty ...

I get up from my comfy spot on the couch and walk out the lounge room , making my way into the kitchen I see her sitting at a chair and glaring down at her hands .

"Amber I'm sorry ... I don't want you to be mad and me" I say sitting down next to her "well I'm sorry I threw the remote" she mumbles . I embrace her in one of my bear hugs and she kisses my on the cheek . "Let's go watch a movie" I suggest "not sponge bob" she says "not sponge bob" nod in agreement.

And with that we make our way the the lounge room.

Let me know What do you guys think of amber? :)

Also Thanks for reading ! I'm so glad we have 300+ reads on this xD

Please vote and continue reading I guess 💕