Chapter 16 sassy boyfriend

Hey friends! Thanks for 1k reads and 90+ votes ! I knew we could do it ;p you all mean a lot to me so please send me a message, I would love to talk to you :3 once again THANK YOU 🌼

Amber

I've been driving around for hours , not knowing what to do or where to go next , every so often I feel my heart racing in my chest , making it had to breathe .

Louise has called almost everyone on her contact list , but I'm not sure it will help...
" hello ! It's Louise , I'm sorry to bother but is a man by the name of Brandon with you? - ah I see - haha - oh well , no um that's not - um thank you - yes- ok bye." She hangs up and sighs in exhaustion. "I'm sorry dear , they didn't know him either, I'll try two more people and if they don't know we can try your contacts ok? She smiles sweetly at me . I nod and continue driving in circles.

"Hello it's Louise - oh sorry cat - yes I know I shouldn't call unless it has to do with work - yes I know I shouldn't have your number at all - I'm so sorry- please just listen to me - just five minuets I promise! ... Thank you so much ... do you know anyone by the name of Brandon ? You do??!! Oh - a misunderstanding, ok are you sure? - oh bye..." Louise glares down at her phone screen and presses a different contact holding the phone to her ear . Eventually the person on the other end of the call answers the phone , Louise's face lights up and "Hey Robert!" She chirps .

I freeze at the sound of his name. Have I heard it before ? Do I know him? "It's Louise and I know this is a strange question but ... I was wondering if you were with a Brandon ?" I hear muffles on the stranger Roberts side of the call and I feel my heart pounding again " REALLY?, AMAZING!" Louise shouts making me jump . "Amber ! Brandon's with Robert ! Of all people hahaha" I snatch the phone off Louise not really thinking and shout into the phone "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?! AND WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF YOU? I WANT YOU TO BRING BRANDON HOME RIGHT AWAY"- "wow amber calm down !" I hear Brandon coo,

"b-Brandon? Your on the phone?" I splutter, "Yes , Robert gave me the phone to talk to you , so let me answer all your questions. Number one we're just friends and we bumped into each other while I was on my walk , number two , we met today at the airport and I didn't really get a chance to tell you about him , and three I'm staying at Roberts tonight if that's ok with you dear" I can almost taste the sass in his voice "w-what ? No! Your coming home now!" I order. "I can't get home , my phones dead and I need to charge it at Roberts , I might as well stay over , also back off a bit will ya ? Your not my mother and I'm not a little kid, I can take care of myself ..." I feel a wave of anger wash over me and I hang up , smashing my thumb onto the END button.

I sit in silence but I feel like yelling as loud as I can.

"Um can I have my phone back hun?" I look over at Louise who has a frown on her face "right sorry ..." I hand the phone back to her and sigh , after a minuet or two i decide to speak "Thanks for trying to help me" I mumble "Oh it's alright , I'm sorry that I couldn't help any further ..." Louise puts her hand on my shoulder "if you ever need me I'm just down the street ok?" I feel tears prick the back of my eyes , but I hold them back . "Thank you" I smile apologetically at her and shrug her hand off my shoulder.