Chapter 19 sleepover

(This is amazing ^)

Brandon

I feel my eye lids drop as my eyes roll the the back of my head . I'm falling asleep . "Robert?" I mumble "mmhmm?" He responds , "let's go back , I'm falling asleep" I yawn and turn to face Robert , who is looking up at the sky . His eyes really do sparkle in the Star light... I feel and urge to kiss him .

"I'm falling asleep too" He says sitting up , dropping my hand, leaving me with a cold empty one. "Hey nooooo" I whine sitting up sluggishly and grabbing his hand with both of mine , kissing his knuckles . What has gotten into me?! I look up at Roberts face to see his reaction. He looks surprised , his face has gone all red and he's opening and closing his mouth , as if he's trying to say something but nothings coming out, I instantly regret my actions , but I don't wanna let go of his hands...

"B-Brandon what are y-you doing?" I hear Robert stutter . "Nothing let's go to sleep" I shrug sleepily and get up , dragging Robert behind me. Reality starts mixing with dreams.

I see amber she's crying ?

I let go of Roberts and and run over to her . But as soon as I do that she's gone . What have I done , am I making a mistake? "Brandon?" Robert asks , worry in his voice "I feel like I've made a mistake..." I say turning to Robert , tears welling up in my eyes . I usually never cry, not even in movies , but when it's late at night and all my problems are in my head , I start to get emotional.

He runs over to me, pulling me in a hug . And I let it all go , I cry for amber , I cry for Robert , I cry for my parents acceptance , I cry for my own acceptance. Robert strokes my back lightly and whispers comforting words . And my tears come to a stop ... "let's go to bed" Robert says calmly , and I nod. We get up and we walk down the stairs to the apartment , all the while having his arm around me.

We get inside and it instantly screams Robert, I can see a BTS poster along with a drawing of shrek . I see sponge bob on mugs , shirts and some pillows . I also see an area for recording vidoes. I wipe away some tears and smile. "Welcome to my humble abode m'lady" He says bowing . I giggle and curtsy "its an honour fine gentleman" I put my hand out and he kisses it , with both of us ending up into fits of giggles , like a bunch of 12 year old school girls . "What is wrong with us?" I say laughing.

25 minuets later

So far we've looked at his recording equipment, watched some of our favourite vines and raided the kitchen for food. And when I say food I mean , popsicles , Pringles and cookies . "Hey Brandon! Let's go check out my room!" Robert skips over to a door that is unfamiliar to me , and he opens it . "I unpacked everything today so it's nice and clean!" He chirps . I look around the room. In the middle is a queen sized bed and all around the room I see fairy lights glowing softly . There is a guitar In the corner that looks quite expensive and there's a closet on the left hand side . The floor is carpeted and there's a house plant next to the now open door. "It's beautiful" I say quietly . "I'm glad you think so" Robert smiles and walks over to his bed , sitting on the edge of it and I plop myself next to him. "Are we going to sleep now?" I ask raising an eyebrow "I think that's the plan. This is a SLEEPover after all" Robert turns off the light , leaving the fairy lights on, and starts to pull off his shirt . "Woah woah woah , what are you doing?!" I whisper scream "calm down! I sleep with my shirt off... if it makes you feel uncomfortable il just"- "NOPE ! NOT WEARING CLOTHES IS PERFECT- I mean !!!! Not wearing a shirt! I mean ya!" The words spill out of my mouth and I slap my hand over my mouth to stop it. Gosh this is embarrassing.

"Ok?" Robert continues to take off the shirt . Crap . He's gorgeous and the feeling of wanting to kiss him comes back. But what about amber ... We've been together for months now and I couldn't just ditch her , I'm not even gay! But ... what if I am gay?

There's only one way to find out .

And cut ! Ayyyyyy hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please vote , comment and continue to read as more chapters are on their way! Xx

-olive