Chapter 5 whats your name

( if I put a name at the top , that means it's from their point of view , this goes for other characters in the future too )

Brandon:

My music was turned all the way up as I was running over to the bagging area.

I closed my eyes while I jogged , I always found it better to close my eyes while I was listening to music, it's like the world around me turns off and all there is , is my music.

I started singing softly along to the song playing .

"If you love me let me gooooo! If you love me let me goooooooooo!"
I smile to myself while I sing
" 'Cause these words are knives that often leave scars The fear of falling apart And truth be told, I never was yours The fear, the fear of falling apart"- "OOF!" ... "Ah!"

I open my eyes to see a phone flying in the air and a person falling on their butt . while I was running blindly with my music all the way up u ran into some guy ... I look down at him and instantly feel guilty , I hope he's ok , I hope his phone isn't broken , I hope I didn't make his day worse then it already is .
"I'm so so sorry- !" I start to say and then.. it happened.

Our eyes met
I gasped, my heart started racing and all I could do is stare at his glistening blue eyes . His hair fell into his face almost in slow motion as he stared right back at me .

I snap out of my trance and ask him a question "are you ok ?" He just smiles , the cutest most adorable smile I've ever seen . His eyes light up crinkle at the sides , his lips curve upwards , gosh this boy is perfect ... then I snap out of it again !

"I am really sorry .." I say again placing my hand on his shoulder , he just starts to giggle . I think I may have hit him a little too hard .."Ok well um .. sorry again and .. bye?" I half say half question. I get up and start walking away when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I spin around to see the boy with the pretty smile .

He looks at me and says  "Um it's ok .."  I smile at him "I wasn't looking where I was going I guess" he laughs "well neither was I !" I say laughing too .. "so where did you come from?"I ask "huh? OH !" He says realising my question "Canada" he says looking away slightly "Oh I've never been ..." I say "well welcome to London!" I say making jazz hands , and he laughs and says "thanks!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robert:

After bumping into the boy with the beautiful eyes , We start to get to know each other. We're both fans of panic at the disco , we both love spongebob , we both make YouTube videos!

Now we're grabbing our bags and stacking them on the trolleys . "Geez this one is heavy!" I huff a bag onto the trolley "here let me help" he reaches over and Lifts the bag higher to help me , "hah I can handle this!" I laugh "oh well then ... il just let go then!" He says with a smirk playing at his lips "nonononoNONONO!" My voice starts to rise as the weight of the bag increases in my arms . "Oh so sorry ! I thought you could handle it?" He calls , smiling like a devil . "Nooo I was joking !" I shout , them I fall onto the floor, bag on top of me .

With both of us giggling our heads off , he helps me lift the bag onto the trolley.

"So I guess this is good bye?" I say as we both walk towards the exit , looking into his eyes "well nah! Your to fun to never see again , let's swap numbers !" He says grinning "oh cool" I say rather casually , when really i could scream and touch the stars, I'm extremely happy that he wants my number!

"Oh my gosh!" He claps his hand over his mouth and starts laughing "what?" I ask "I never got your name!" He says turning to me with his beautiful smile "oh right ! I'm Robert" I say grabbing his hand and shaking it in a formal matter "and I'm Brandon" He says skating my hand back ... we both don't let go of each others hands for a while. "Oh heh sorry" I say pulling my hand back "ya same " He says scratching the back of his neck "well um bye Brandon!" I say as I turn away to get a taxi "bye!" He shouts and waves... I smile to myself knowing that I will see him again one day.

Hey guys I needed to update so here you go! know this is kinda a long one but I hope you enjoyed it ! - olive