Chapter 11 im lost (literally)

Amber

When Brandon came home he seemed off ... like he was distracted or maybe something was on his mind . But I pushed that thought away .

After our fight about sponge bob ... of all things ... I decided I'm going to try to get his full attention. So he can forget about the other thing that's on his mind and focus on me .

We're watching night mare before Christmas and I knew just what to do ....

(Just a peak into ambers mind ! It will happen more later in the story)
——————————————————————
Brandon

As the movie played I noticed amber had taken off her jacket and had unbuttoned some of her shirt . Usually I would start kissing her . But it just felt wrong . Almost disgusting. The thought of us making out ... ew

She unbuttoned another

I started to sweat ... please for the love of crabby patty's make her stop.

There goes another button...

If she doesn't stop I'm going to -
"Amber if your hot I can turn on the fan , but I don't think you should be , because it's flipping snowing outside so button your shirt back up!" I shout

She's red in the face and holding her unbuttoned shirt together to hide her cleavage ... "I- I thought you liked- "what no that's gross!" "But all the other times you- "look I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood" I breath out .

"I'm going for a walk" I finally say after the awkward silence. I start to walk away "wait Brandon!" She shouts , as she runs up to me . "I just wanted your attention" she looks at the floor guiltily " by seducing me ?" I raise an eye brown "no ! We're dating! It's not seductive if we're dating!"  She takes a deep breath "look Brandon something's gotten into you , I don't know what , but I don't like it. Go take your walk and come back when you aren't a hot mess ." And with that she turns on her heels and walks away .

Leaving me speechless at the doorway ...

I walk out the door and slam it behind me , even though I'm not angry I feel like I should have a dramatic exit . I walk for 10 minuets, 30 minuets , an hour .... the whole time I'm thinking about amber ... I'm thinking about Robert ... I'm confused and lost . I look around to see I'm literally lost now. Wandering the streets of London , with 3% battery on my phone and no WiFi .

I decide if I'm going to find my way back , I need WiFi . I go to a cozy looking restaurant and connect to the free WiFi . I hear car raidio in the distance , it's not twenty one pilots singing but the person singing has a wonderful voice . Almost like an angel . I look over to the stage to see who It's is . But I can't see them due to the crowd formed around the stage . I look back at my phone and see the connection has failed . I put my phone is my pocket and make my way through the crowd bumping into people as I try to reach the stage .

When I reach the stage I look up to see ... Robert ?

A huge smile breaks on my face as I stare at Robert in awe . "WHOOOO!" I cheer as he finished the song. And he looks down at me smiling and suddenly that smile drops "Brandon?!" He shout "YA IT'S ME !" I shout over the crowd " OH MY GOSH!" His smile come back but ten times bigger , if that's even possible. "HEY BRANDON WATCH THIS!" He shouts and winks at me , I feel a blush creep onto my face , so I hide my face in my hands "EVERYONE THIS NEXT SONG IS DEDICATED TO THIS GENTLEMAN AT THE FRONT , MY BEST FRIEND , BRANDON!" I look up from out of my hands and my face is even redder than before , the crowd erupts in a cheer and someone Lifts me up , and soon I'm flipping crowd surfing! , Robert laughs and nods at the drummer to start  .

When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next you
When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you
If I get drunk, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you
And if I haver up, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you

I'm shook. I met this boy today and already I know we're best friends. But I hope it doesn't stop there ... SNAP OUT OF IT BRANDON! You have a girlfriend for frick sake.

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles
To fall down at your door

Robert looks happy up there singing . He's singing like every word in this song is special, he puts everything into this performance, and he dose it perfectly. I feel myself blushing again so I hide my face in my hands again .. gosh what is this boy doing to me .

After the song is done I feel alive , and embarrassed... I see him talking to the other band members, then he looks over at me and smiles . I smile back , feeling my heart flutter .