Chapter 10 the band

(MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE xx)

Robert

After ending the call with Brandon , the word "babe" repeats in my head

Was the female who owned that voice mother ? No that theory just doesn't feel right . Was she maybe a friend ? Friends don't call each other babe ... was she , a girlfriend? That was the only reasonable explanation.

So if Brandon has a girlfriend... that means Brandon's straight , which means there's no hope for Me in the long run , which means il never find love and that also means il die alone . "Stop over thinking this Robert"
I say to myself ... oh no ... I'm talking to myself again! I must be really lonely.. but that has to stop! I didn't come all the way to London to be sorry for myself . I'm going out side!

Once I've got my coat on and grabbed my keys , earphones, phone and wallet , I go down the elevator and out side .

I start walking around , not knowing really where to go. After 15 minuets I find myself in a cozy restaurant. There's a live band playing one of my favourite songs , teenage dirt bag , but there isn't a lead singer ...

I sprint up to the stage and shout "I can sing the song!!!!" They all look at me as if I had lobsters crawling out of my ears , so I try again "I know you don't have a lead singer so can I please sing!!!" I smile at them hopefully " eh sure why not!" One of the guys playing an electric guitar calls down "YES!" I shout as I run up the stage stairs and grab the microphone just in time for the chorus !

After we're done , I introduce my self to everyone "hey I'm Robert what's your name?" The guy with the guitar looks shook "hold up ! Your voice is amazing! We need you in this band!" I laugh thinking He's joking but the look on his face tells me he's not ... "oh um I've never been part of a band"I say scratching the back of my head "your gunna love it ! Plus we need a lead singer like you !" He waves his arms around like a crazy person "well I already have a job , and I like my job but i'll do a few gigs with you when I have some time" I say smiling "deal!" He smiles back at me "can I have your number so we can contact you?" He asks "sure!" I say

After exchanging numbers I learn his name is mark , the guy on the drums is jack , the guy on the bass is Ethan and the guy on the key board is Tyler . (Not Tyler Oakley) and the band is called Booper Dooper

We move onto the next song which is car radio , by twenty one pilots . And at this moment I've never felt so comfortable with myself . I forget about Brandon and I enjoy singing .

(Sorry this chapter was so short ! The next chapter is much much longer! Please comment and let me know if you guys are enjoying it so far ! Xx - olive)