Chapter 37 content smile

Heyyy everyone ! Sooo I saw interactive introverts the other day and oh my gosh my life is complete ! Any way enjoy the chapter ...

Robert

These past two days had to be the most eventful days of my whole entire life.

I fell in love with a boy who in-fact had a girlfriend who was depressed and clingy , she also cheated on him with his best Friends from collage , I met my idol and he kissed me , these other freaks tried to kill me with snow balls because they wanted to meet my idol but failed and instead kidnapped the boy I liked , oh and there was so much more . Like how I sang with a random band , I threw up on a guy named Thomas and he could sing really well , I looked at the stars on the roof with Brandon... he held my hand, he kissed me in this hospital and made my heart fly.

And now I sit beside amber , tears sliding down her pretty rose cheeks . I don't know what to say or how I should react so I just wait ... I wonder what Brandon's doing right now , I wonder what Louise is up to ... I wonder- "I forgive you" ... "huh?"

"It's not your fault he left me... it's Mine" she starts to cry again and I shake my head no, "It's not your fault" I say gently "yes , yes it is" her tears are falling faster I stand up from my seat "no, it's not your fault" she takes a shaky breath , looking up at me. "Then who's fault is it?"

"it's all our fault..." she cocks her head to the side , confusion clear on her face " just think about it" i wait a few seconds for turning to leave , walking over to the door, hand reaching for the handle "your right" she says quietly , a small smile spreads on my face "I know I am"

I lightly swing the door open and look at amber one last time , expecting to see her tear streaked face , or her cold glare , instead I see a content smile. One I thought I'd never see.

Cat
After tightly hugging both Dan and Phil and congratulating them on the baby, me and Louise learned  that they are married and have been married for about a year ! "So what made you want a baby?" Louise asked, a huge smile on her face . "Well phil wouldn't stop bugging me about having children"- "hey!" Phil interrupts laughing "and deep down I knew I wanted one too." "Awwww" Louise and I say in unison "haha yup ! And I guess we needed a new member of our small family of two" dan snakes his arm around phil , planting a kiss on his cheek "our happy 'small family of two" phil giggles and reply's with "yes Danny"

My heart can't help but melt , I look over at Louise to see she feels the same , sure enough she has the 'aw' expression we all get when we see a cute dog , or a baby , or a happy gay couple.

A doctor walks in , ah of course, the 'Dawson' doctor. "Dan and Phil , could you both please come with me, Louise and Kathrine" he turns to look at us "another doctor will come to collect you shortly , say your goodbyes and wait here" I exchange glances with Louise "ok , thank you ...doctor ...we will"  my words don't seem to be working today.

"Thank you for visiting" dan says warmly and he hugs me , while phil hugs Louise "not a problem, in fact it was purely coincidental" Phil laughs and so does Dan , leaving a big smile on my face. "Well congratulations ,OH I almost forgot to ask!" Louise eyes wide as she speaks "what is it?" Phil asks letting go of the hug, Dan doing the same. "What's the baby's name?" Phil and dan smile at each other before answering "Michael"