An Inappropriate Meal

Shaun's POV

I got off of work early today. They said they didn't need me. Dr. Melendez said they didn't need me.

Beverly said I could come see her whenever I want to. She enjoys my company.

She is very nice.

I have thought of more things to ask her.

'What do you mean by your mom didn't know your dad long enough?'

'Was she raped?'

I told Aaron about what I was going to ask her. He said that I will be kicked out of the bank.

I don't believe him.

I walked all the way to the bank, it wasn't that far from the hospital.

I shoved the doors open and walked over to her office. The door was shut.

I knocked on the door and she opened it. She had her coat on and was carrying a purse.

"Why hello again Shaun!" She seemed happy to see me.

"I came to see you, you told me I could."

"Yes, I remember that.  Have you had lunch- I mean you can join me since I'm going to lunch." She quickly remembers I don't like questions. I smile.

"Let's go to lunch. I have more questions to ask you." We went into her car and drove to a place called Chipotle.

"Here they have Mexican food. You don't have to eat here if you want, we can go somewhere else-"

"No this is fine."

"Very well then." We walked inside Chipotle and she started talking to the cashier.

I looked at the menu above. I started organizing which meal could be the healthiest.

(A/N Never been to Chipotle, so shhhhhhh)

"I would like nacho's with the jalapeno sauce." I told the man that was taking our order.

"Five minutes." He walked away.

She paid for our meals and picked out a place for us to sit.

"So you had some questions you wanted to ask me..." She trailed off.

"Yes.  Question one: What did you mean by your mom didn't know your dad's family?"

"Well, they were dating for a week, and they were only sixteen, and you know the rest."

"Yes, yes I do.  Okay, do you have kids?" I asked her.  She doesn't look that old but I had to ask.

"Um no, I'm not married nor do I have a boyfriend." I stared at her.  "Really?" "Yes." "But your features are arranged so perfectly, surely you should have a boyfriend."

"Order 27!?"

Beverly jumped up and grabbed our food.

"Here's your nacho's," She handed me my little bowl of sauce and plate of tortillas with cheese on them.

I immediately started to dip them in the sauce and eat them.

I heard slight laughter come from Beverly.

I looked up "Yes?" "We are in public, Shaun.  Let's not snort our food." She giggled.

"But I can only snort through my nose, I can eat with my mouth.  If by snort food you mean eat quickly then I will slow down." I started to eat my nachos again.

She was having a breakfast burrito.  "Why are you eating a breakfast burrito for lunch?"

"Because it is delicious."