Sorry!

Hello, I am sorry to say, but I will be taking a break.  (Even though I currently haven't been updating)

It's not going to be a long break, just long enough to allow me to prewrite chapters because I now have two books.

And I know I didn't post the first chapter of my other one because I didn't even write it yet...

I feel like I'm getting really lazy when it comes to this stuff.

I used to have all the time in the world at school to prewrite chapters, but then I started homework procrastinating and did all of my homework the hour before it was due.  And at home, I will watch YouTube and tell my mom I already did my homework.  XD

I am trying to do my homework right when I get home, but I have afterschool activities like Cheerleading and Winterguard.  They keep me at school from 7:30 am-7: 00 pm so I am at school for almost twelve hours, and since it is winter, I don't step foot outside until 7 pm.

This leaves me two hours to do all of my homework and write a chapter or three for three hours.  This isn't enough time.

Behind the screen of the author, I sit in my spinny chair and twirl around the room trying to think of a plot to come up with for the next chapter.  When I finally get one, it's difficult for me to try to capture Shaun's dialogue.

He speaks in a monotone way and annunciates each of his words properly.  He uses lots of short sentences and it is kind of difficult to think of a sentence he would say that isn't in the show.

I am doing my best and I do have a chapter in the making!!!!

And yes, I do have my homework all done to turn in tomorrow.  I PROMISE.