Would You...

Beverly's POV

"Okay, here's your paperwork sir." I said as I handed one of my clients a folder.

He nodded at me, and his face read, 'Yay, more signing!'

He walked outside of my room, most likely off to find a table to write on.

I hadn't noticed it was raining until Shaun burst in with his clothes wet.  "Beverly!  I have something to ask you!" He paced back and forth throughout my office.

"Okay, well sit down, and you can tell me." I motioned to the chair and he took the place of the client from moments ago.

Shaun sat down and his monotone face told me that there wasn't anything to be afraid of.  Yet again, that's how he always looks.

"I just wanted to say that you look nice today." He said while folding has hands and placing them on his lap.

I gave him a confused look, "But I thought you had a question?  Also how would you know what I looked like today?  But most importantly, did you take a bus?"

I tossed questions at him.

He looked into my eyes, strangely, for a long time.

"Are you feeling okay today, Shaun?" I tilted my head.

"Yes." He didn't move.

I averted my eyes to look at the rain pouring outside.

"It was cold," Shaun said as we watched the rain together.

My client came back in to return the signed papers after a few minutes.

"Thank you!  Your account will be opened shortly." He was having his first child, the mom wanted to start an account for the baby so they could have money for a car and college.

"So, Shaun, are you ready to ask me the question you came in here for?" I stretched my arms out.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

My eyes went wide.

__________

EXTREMELY LATE CHAPTER!!!!

And I know it's really short, but I saw the rank of this book in the tag freddiehighmore and I freaked out (And I freaked it XD)

So here's your other chapter!!!!

Bye!

<3