Picking Petals off the Flowers

When I was a little girl, I used to pick flowers and give them to my mom. She would pick the petals off of the flowers and I would be so confused.

"Why are you doing that to the flowers mommy? Don't you like the flowers I picked out for you?" I would ask.

"I'm doing it for love, all these guys I meet with, they each have their own flower. I will teach you about it later on, for now, let's go inside and put the rest in a vase." She didn't understand how much I had wanted to know.

"This is our garden of love," she would say,"every flower needs equal love and care. No flower is different from the others."

No flower is different from the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Aryonna?

Yes?

What does this chapter mean?

Oh, it just means I'm writing another book.

?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, guys, I am writing another book, that is why I have not updated this weekend.

BUT!  There will be updates on both books but 'Picking Petals off the Flowers' will be releasing it's first update this Saturday!  I am so excited!!!!!

I hope you guys will enjoy that book as much as you enjoy this one!!!!

Also, I made the new book for my friend, but you will learn all about that this Saturday!!!

Bye!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3