He-he-heLLO!

Shaun's POV

I am not feeling good today. I cannot recognize my symptoms. I am still analyzing.

I lay on the floor in my apartment since I do not own any furniture besides what I was given when I moved in.

My eyes are shut, but I can still see. I see a list of what I feel.

My stomach is aching, my throat is sore, my nose is stuffed up, my ears are clogged, I have been having headaches.

The Flu. How did I not realize this before?

I called Dr. Glassman and told him that I will not be there today. He told me that Dr. Melendez will be very disappointed in me, and to get better. I fell back asleep.

I woke back up around lunchtime to someone knocking on my door.

I sneezed and went to open it.

It was Beverly. "He-he-heLLO! Beverly." I sneezed again, but not on her.

"Oh, Shaun! Are you okay?" She asked me.

"No," I said.

"You don't look so good. Your face is really pale. Go lay down." I went and laid down on the floor with my blanket on top of my body.

"Where is your couch? Don't you have a bed?" She asked.

I just shook my head no.

"Then you are coming with me."

"What? No, I am fine in my own apartment."

"Shaun no. I didn't ask for your decision, I said that you are coming with me."

She grabbed my blanket and helped me up. She gave it back to me and linked my arm into hers. I felt tingly in my stomach. Not like aching, but like when people say there are butterflies in their stomach.

We walked through the entrance of the building, there were people giving us weird looks. Beverly gave them threatening glares back. They continued on with their day.

We got into her car. I buckled myself in and she moved my seat so I would be laying down. She turned on the seat warmer and I drifted off to sleep, again.

I woke up to the car door on my side opening.

"Hey, Shaun. I set up everything for you inside my guest room. The bed is heated, there is a remote for the TV and the bed so you can adjust, and I have prepared hot chicken soup waiting for you on the nightstand." She told me. She is the nicest person I have ever met.

She helped me out of the car and led me inside. We one set of stairs and then another. Finally, we reached a bedroom with red walls and brown carpet. The furniture was a lighter brown. A TV was nailed into the wall in front of the bed. The bed sheets were a dark red with brown designs on it.

I flopped onto the bed and she helped me settle in.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Beverly.

She looked at me, "Because I care about you. You're my friend and friends are supposed to help each other." If only we were more than just friends.

I slightly smiled. "Thank you, Beverly." She smiled back.

"You're welcome, Shaun. Now, if you need anything, just yell, I will be in the next room over."

"Shouldn't you be going back to work?" I asked.

"No, I am staying home to take care of you. The next room over is my office, so I will be working from home." She walked out and shut the door behind her.

I looked over to see the TV remote, the bed remote, and the chicken soup all on the nightstand.

How could I be lucky enough to know her?  I don't remember doing anything good to get it back.  I watched my brother die, I didn't think of the risks of climbing the train.

But here I am.  With this lovely woman to call a friend.  I do wish we were more than friends.  We have known each other for a month now.

All of a sudden I got this sudden feeling like I was going to throw up.  I ran to the bathroom which is by the closet in the room.

I threw up in the toilet.  When I was done I flushed it and started to cry.  I have never felt this bad in my life.

I know this is just the flu and that there are many other horrible things going on, but I have never had this bad of a flu.

I heard Beverly rush into the room.

"Shaun?" She walked over to the entrance of the bathroom.

I had my face on my knees.  "Oh my." She walked over to me and hugged me.  For the first time ever (except for the other times with Beverly) I accepted her hugging me.  Her body was full of warmth and I was really cold.

"Do you want to take a shower?" She asked.

"I-I don't have any other clothes," I told her.

"You can put them in the washing machine," she pointed to the machines that I just noticed were there, "so when you are all done, you can step into warm clothes."

This girl is too much.

"Thank you, Beverly.  I owe you."

"No, you don't.  Now I will leave you here to shower."

She walked out of the bathroom, locking and shutting the door behind her.  I could hear her shut the bedroom door too.

---------------------------------------------------------

I seriously think these chapters need to be longer.

Do you guys feel the same way too?

Did you see the message I posted yesterday as well?  Yeah, sorry about that.  You can't change the character's family however you want.  I like completely forgot about Beverly's backstory and then gave her a sister.  XD

But put aside my mistakes, I hope you all are enjoying my story.

(There might be another one soon!)

And Omg does Freddie look hot in that picture!!!!!

Bye!

<3