Injury - Soundwave x human! Female! Reader

Not a request
---------
Reader POV
It was yet again another day on the nemesis. Everything was surprisingly more calming than when I got here. Megatron was acting more down to..Cybertron if you will. Starscream wasn't screaming, Knockout wasn't buffing, Predaking wasn't breaking anything, Shockwave was in his underground lab, and the vehicons were all getting along. The only thing that was the same was Soundwave. He was silent as normal. Megatron was my guardian, which meant I went into battle with him. Shockwave had found an energon mine not too far from his lab, so I had to go on yet another mission. Megatron was about to take off until Soundwave showed up behind him. "Yes Soundwave?" Megatron asked. He stared at him, but it felt like his optics were on me. "I will keep her safe. Do not worry." Megatron smirked and took off, me landing in his jet seat.

I sat there in silence, but I was tensed. "Why so tensed, human?" Megatron asked. "What did Soundwave say to you?" I asked calmly. "That I keep you safe." He responded. "But he's not my guardian. Why would he..?" I trailed off. It was true, I have had a crush on the silent mech after the first two weeks of me being on the nemesis, but I never thought he'd do that for me.

"We're here." Megatron transformed and landed, and I did multiple flips before thrusting one leg downward and landing on Megatron's shoulder. Megatron strides into the mine, a evil glare and scowl on his faceplate. My face matching his. I guess thats why Megatron appointed himself as my guardian. He set me down and went to talk to Starscream that was surprisingly here before us. I walked around, getting a good look at what my fellow comrades survive on.

After a while, I get bored, and sat down on the ground while I watch Vehicons drill and export the energon into the ground bridge and back onto the ship. Soon I hear a Truck's horn, and immediately spring up, taking out my blaster that Soundwave made especially for me, and later Shockwave made it better so more lasers came out of it as well as other laser settings. The Truck transformed into Optimus prime, whom was accompanied by an Indie 500 that became Smokescreen, and a Muscle car that became Bumblebee. "Autobots.." I breathed.

Soundwave POV
They all just came back from the mission. I silently walked to the med-bay to see how many were in there. The first thing I see in there, is (Y/n). I quickly walk over and tap on Knockout's shoulder. He looked up. "Oh, Soundwave. I thought you would come." He said. I turned my head to (Y/n) and then back to him. "Autobots. The new one, Smokescreen, shot at her but she dodged. However, it hit a few pieces of energon which made it explode. She flew for a couple of feet before rolling and sliding across the floor the rest." Knockout gave an accurate description. I became angry. I told Megatron to keep her safe. And for that new mech to even remotely shoot in her direction... I look at Knockout again. "She's in stasis while I repair some cuts here and there. She can really take a hit, y'know. One of the Vehicon witnesses said she got right back up and charged at him. She got him good in the leg." Knockout kept going on. I turned and I left. When she wakes up, I need to speak with her.

Reader POV
I woke up in Knockout's med-bay. I slowly sit up, before Knockout notices. I slide out of the bed, and to my luck, a Vehicon stepped in, so I could leave. As soon as I started sprinting down the hall, someone scooped me up. I turned to see who it was, and it was Soundwave. He was staring at me. "Uh. Hi." I smiled. "Statement: I like you. I have for a while." He was straight up. My eyes widened and I could feel my face heat up. I had never heard his voice before. "Uh-hehe.." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I love you too." I smiled. "Question: Love me?" Soundwave tilted his head some. "Uhhh-" I tried coming up with an excuse but he lifted up his visor quickly and kissed me. I caught a glimpse of his purple optics before he quickly lowered his visor.

"Statement: I love you too."
---------