G1 Spike Witwicky x reader

First G1 request and chapter goes to TransformerRouge !!!
--------------
You were the other main human ally of the Autobots. Of course since you fought many on your home planet, Optimus Prime saw it fit that you be equipped with lasers to defend yourself and help his faction of the war. In your time with the Autobots, you had gotten quite close to Spike Witwicky. You went as far as to say that you liked the guy. The only one that knew was Optimus. You had trusted him with your life many many times, just as the other members of your team.

...and he also heard you talking to yourself about how you were going to confess to him.

Your POV
I had just gotten back from a mission, barely dragging my feet across the floor of the base as Ratchet led me, Ironhide, Cliffjumper, Prowl, Hound, and surprisingly Mirage into his medical room.

(Im not sure lol)

"Doc, look, go tend to the others. Prime'll need them more than me right about now." I advised Ratchet. "I-Uh-oh, alright." He turned to help Mirage and the others. I turned my gaze down towards the ground. "(Y/n)?!" My eyes snapped back up to match Spike's. "Spike.." I hated him seeing me like this. He ran up and hugged me. I hissed and lightly pushed him away and looked down at the small gash in my side. "Oh..I'm sorry. Wheres Ratchet?" He looked around until he found him working on Cliffjumper. "Hey Ra-" I covered his mouth. "No! I told him to work on me after everyone else already!" He took off my hands and turned around to me.

"Why?" He asked. "Because I'm a simple human Autobot. I'm not like them. I can fight, sure, but lets face facts. After the war is over and we win, I can't properly celebrate with them since I am a temporary ally and I haven't been with them in the beginning." I turned away.

"Well...you may not be like them to, well, them. But to me, you are more than everything." He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up so that I could look him in the eye. "Spike I...I love you." I confessed. "I love you too, (Y/n)." And with that, he placed his lips on mine. We heard cheering and clapping, but we didn't mind as we broke the kiss and looked at each others eyes before Spike pulled me close and I buried my head in his chest while he kissed the top of my head. "I've been waiting for this moment for a while.." He whispered to me.

"As have I, my love. As have I." I responded.