G1 Smokescreen x reader x G1 Bluestreak

Your POV
There was not a more complicated choice than this. On one side, your crush Smokescreen was standing, towering over you. On the other side, your other crush Bluestreak was towering you as well. You had to chose between the two, and it was difficult as hell. "So, who's it gonna be?" Smokescreen was the first to speak up. "Yeah. What he said." Bluestreak followed. "I...I um..."

Smokescreen
"Bluestreak, I'm sorry. I like you, I really do but I..I love Smokescreen." I finally spoke up. Bluestreak smiled sadly. "Its okay. I understand. Its not the end of the world. Go on, you two. Go have fun before I change my mind." He patted Smokescreen on the spinal strut and he picked me up, lifting me to his blue faceplate. He then kissed me, transformed, and drove off with me inside. I felt guilty for choosing Smokescreen over Bluestreak, but I also felt really happy because I chose the one I wanted. It will always be that way.

Bluestreak
"Smokescreen..." I stepped forward. "I..I'm sorry. I love Bluestreak." I walked towards a now-blue faceplated Bluestreak. He picked me up almost immediately. "Its alright, (Y/n). As long as you're happy, I'm happy." Smokescreen smiled while closing his optics. "Now, get on outta here and have some alone time. You two need it." He patted Bluestreak on the spinal strut, and he immediately took off with me inside his alt-mode. I did feel guilty for choosing Bluestreak over Smokescreen but...I also chose the one I wanted and loved. That was enough for all of us.

Both if you can't decide ;)
"Hmm...I can't seem to pick so.." I saw their faceplates grow worried. "I choose both of you~!" I smiled. They looked at each other, then back at me with smirks. "We will gladly share you~" They both shrank their bi-pedal forms and raced over to me, knocking me over and snuggling me close to them. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around them, kissing them both. I was happy, and so were they.