Lazy - Predaking x Female reader

Reader POV
Recently, I witnessed the predacon Shockwave built transform into a decepticon mech. He called himself Predaking. He looked kinda hot, not gonna lie, and we have spent some time before. I rescued him from Starscreams wrath more than once. Even though I am a human, some days I have work ethic. Some days I'm lazy. That day is today. I was lounging around the nemesis, not caring what the bots said as they would walk by. Soundwave had stopped walking and looked at me. "Sup sounders?" I smiled. A smile appeared on his visor and he kept walking. I smiled. Soundwave, Shockwave, Megatron and Knockout were the only ones besides the predacon I really trusted. Breakdown was dead, I saw Dreadwing die, Skyquake was raised from the dead and put in the shadow zone, Arachnid was on another planet, and Starscream is just a whiney bitch. After Shockwave found my lounging logical, and Megatron watched for five minutes, the predacon came over. "Hey Predabuddy." I smiled and pet his clawed paw, seeing as his head wasn't low enough to pet. He purred and rubbed his head against mine. I smiled. "Starscream not bothering you today?" I smiled. He transformed and picked me up. "No, not yet anyway. Its still early in the morning." He glanced away. I groaned. "This day is the slowest day ever." I was now in a sour mood. "Lets go back to my kennel and have a nap. Then we will worry about Megatron's and Starscream's needs." He smiled. I nodded. "I would like that."

Predaking POV
She looks really comfortable near me. I wonder if I should tell her I want her to be my queen. No, she would never accept. I sighed in my beast form, but not loud enough to wake her up. She was so small compared to me. I smiled and rested my head. I fell asleep with a heavy spark.

I woke up and searched for her among my kennel. She was not in here. I became alarmed. What if Starscream took her? Or Megatron? What if a vehicon threw her overboard? All these scenarios played in my head and I raced out of the kennel, and through the halls. 'I have to find her...'

Reader POV
Megatron had woken me and taken me to train in the training room. Right now, this bot Knockout built had been somewhat winning. I'm normally faster than most bots but its like he took my speed and increased it. I backflipped away from the lasers it shot at me, careful of the gray mech watching. I looked over at my katana stuck in the wall, then focused back on the robot, coming up with a plan. I dodged a laser and quickly took out my katana, blocking the laser with the blade and made it bounce back at it. I smiled as it struggled to dodge it. "Good, (Y/n). Keep it up." Megatron praised. I front flipped over the bot, and went to slash it, when it suddenly blocked with a katana of its own. I gasped. I backed up and went it circles with it. It kicked my legs out from under me and raised its katana high in the air. It jabbed down the blade, and I blocked with my blade, but it shattered right through it. Then something burst through the doors right before the blade hit my throat and swooped it up. It was Predaking. He crushed it, and shook it around like a dog. He then spat it out, earning Megatron a glare. He managed to put me on his head. "Master, I heard a commotion! Are you-" Starscream stopped once he saw the predacon. "Oh. Its just this mutt." I felt the predacon become a little sad, and I growled. I jumped forward and took out some kunai I had, and flung it at him. He let out a shrill squeal, running out. Megatron laughed. I ran after Starscream, but the predacon grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and started carrying me back to the kennel, like a cat would a kitten.

When we got there, he became a bot and set me down on his servo. "(Y/n), there is something I need to ask of you." I listened intently. "Will you, be my queen?" Predaking asked. I gasped silently. "I understand if you do not want to-" I interrupted him by jumping up and kissing his derma. "Of course I would." I smiled. He smiled as well. "I love you, (Y/n)." He nuzzled me. "I love you too, Predaking." I nuzzled back.