Relief - Megatron x Female Reader Part 1

I started having another panic attack and kept crying. When I was captured by the decepticons when they extinguished Cliffjumper, Megatron was the one to be my companion. I didn't like him much but I didn't hate him like I did Starscream. But recently, Megatron has been extinguished himself by autobots and the space bridge. Starscream always has me by his side now, and even declared us sparkmates so we could have little techno-organics so Megatron could not take his place if he ever came back. I missed Megatron. In the past week, I have realized just how much Megatron means to me. I snuck into the med-bay, trying to quiet my crying and breathing, hoping Knockout wont see me. A long time ago, Megatron's body was found when the Space bridge exploded. Knockout said Megatron's brain wave activity was just fine, but his physical state was most likely fatal and would have to pull the plug. I climbed up the medical berth and slid down onto his shoulder. "Why did you have to go?" I scrunched my brows in sadness. "(Y/n)~." I froze and turned around. It was Knockout. I sprung into action and slid down the berth, running out. To my luck, Breakdown walked into the medical bay, and I ran in between his legs. The door closed just as the two collided. I ran around and eventually got to Soundwave's door. I knocked loudly. Starscream didn't let me near Soundwave either since he was Megatron's number one follower. He opened up the door and picked me up, walking into the room and closing the door.

After a ton of explaining, Soundwave decided to keep me in his room until Megatron awoke, and I had a sense he would. It would just take time...