What a rookie - Smokescreen x Femme! Reader

Not a request
---------
Being Bulkhead's sister meant you were a wrecker. He thought you had a crush on Jackie with how much time you've been spending with him since the Jackhammer crashed. All we're doing is giving each other dating advice.

Reader POV
"Just ask out the two-wheeler, man." I smiled. "She wouldn't say yes." He put his head down in shame. "Well then I'll ask out rookie. If he says yes, two-wheeler is bound to say yes." I told Jackie. "There are my two favorite bots!" Bulkhead hugged us. "B-Brohead..!" My voice strained. "Hahaha!" Jackie laughed. "C'mon (Y/n)! Enjoy the love!" Bulkhead laughed. I gave in and started laughing. Bulkhead let go and we were on our pede's again. "Alright Jackie I'll do the thing you wanted me to do." I smiled and walked over to Smokescreen who was talking to Bee. "Hey Smokeweed." I smiled. He laughed and turned to me, Bee winking at me and walking away. Bee knew of my crush on Smokescreen. "Can I talk to you in private?" I asked. He nodded and I led him into my berthroom. "So whats up?" Smokescreen asked. "Well," I looked at him. "I was wondering if you would be interested in a mission with me." I smirked. "What mission?" He asked. "A date mission." I winked.
(Internally dying here)
"Wait what?" He asked. I grew panicked. "U-um to get Arcee and Jackie together! Y'know d-date mission?" I elbowed him. "Oh. Yeah! Can I tell Bee?" He asked. "Um..sure." I nodded and he ran out. I sighed. Wheeljack came running in. "So?!" He screamed. I shut and locked the berthroom door. "Okay I told him that we had to go on a date mission to get you two together!" I whispered. "Oh okay good cause I told Arcee the same thing." Wheeljack laughed. I sighed. "Alright lets go."

-Time skip-
Wheeljack and Arcee rode up to a cliff. "So, where are the two love birds?" Arcee asked. Me and Smokescreen jumped out and shouted, "RIGHT THERE!!" And pointed at them. Arcee became confused and Wheeljack smirked. Bee came up behind them and made them kiss. They were kissing for a while before Arcee pulled back. "J-Jackie.." She breathed. "Will you be my one and only sunshine, sunshine?" He smirked and held her close. "Y-yes." She smiled and kissed his cheek. :Whoo hoo!: Bee jumped. Me and Smokescreen laughed. "Well you know who else are the love birds around here?" Wheeljack asked Bee. "THEY ARE!!" Jackie and Arcee pointed to me and Smokescreen. I became flustered, but Smokescreen didn't need Bee to kiss me. He immediately grabbed me and kissed me. I immediately kissed back. Smokescreen pulled back. "I've been wanting to do that for so long.." He smiled. I nodded. "I have too."

"I love you (Y/n)."
"I love you too, Smokescreen."