I hate your boyfriend - Tfp Predaking x human female! Reader

Just so you know I can purr like a cat.
You're welcome.
----------
Predaking POV
I love the way she walks. I love the way she talks. I love her eyes, lips, hips...everything. But, she already has a sparkmate. Starscream. I growl lowly as I watch Starscream hit on her. Starscream forced her to be his sparkmate when the Decepticons caught her. I'm the only one that actually knew her true feelings towards the seeker.

I loved everything about her, but her sparkmate stood in the way. She loved me back, but she wanted to stay loyal to the seeker even though she hated him as well. I considered killing him before. I told (Y/n) my plan and she refused, saying she had a brutal plan.

That was a few months ago, I doubt she remembers. "Starscream, I don't want to tonight." She whined. "Too bad. I want little techno-organics and don't say that you don't want any yourself~" He used his 'seductive' voice. I growled more, narrowing my eyes. (Y/n) glanced over, and her eyes spoke what she said.

I mouthed 'I love you too' to her. She looked back at the seeker. "No, I don't want any. I'm not ready." She scowled. "Fine. But one day." He scoffed and walked away. I smirked and turned to go into my kennel. I heard her tiny footsteps run in after me. "Predaking, my love." She purred. "(Y/n), my love." I picked her up and nuzzled her. I went to kiss her but she pulled away. "No. No. Remember what I said.." I sighed and nodded.

"As you wish." I put her on my shoulder and sat down. "The plan will be taken place tonight. No doubt will my 'sparkmate' try to take advantage of me anyway. He doesn't care. I can't have more of him running around." She growled. "Well, I will be there to stop him. By any means." I smiled. She smiled back and then stared at me as if lost in thought.

She sighed, and I turned to her. "Whats wrong, my love?" I asked. "Fuck it." She leaned over and kissed me on my dermas. I kissed back. I've wanted this for so long. She pulled back, staring into my optics lovingly. "Its coming to an end tonight, might as well start tonight too~" She cooed. My spark melted at her words. I loved her with every fiber of my being. And tonight, we would finally start anew.

Your POV
I had been right about Starscream. He tried to take advantage of me. "Starscream, stop!" I yelled out as loud as I could. "Shut up! You'll wake up the whole planet!" He shouted back. I growled and threw him off me. I ran out, comming Soundwave that the plan was in motion. What? Soundwave watches the cams. He knew about our affair, even when it was just simple affection.

He "bumped" into me and when he nodded, I knew the cams in the ship were on. "Starscream-I-!" Predaking bursted through the door. "My queen!" He picked me up and held me close to him. "Get your filthy servos off my sparkmate!" Starscream yelled out. "She is no longer your sparkmate!" Predaking growled. "Not true! Tell him its not true, (Y/n)!"

"Actually, Starscream.." I mumbled. I turned to face him, growling low. "Predaking is my new mate. We're over." I kissed Predaking quick before he walked through the door, and Soundwave turned off the cams. I heard the troops laughing. I smiled. "We can finally start new and fresh, my king." I said lovingly. "Yes, my queen~."