G1 Bumblebee x reader

Holy shit 5k
---------
Bumblebee POV
I loved a human. It was perfect, since I'm so short and shes tall for her species. I was outgoing and so was she. She was everything. Pretty, funny, smart...could kick some serious Decepticon ass...no I'm not kidding. She has these cool ass lasers that can shoot for miles! She once took down Thundercracker with those! But there was one problem..I always got a bit too carried away around her. To the point where one of the guys would have to come up and lightly nudge me away. Anyway, I see her alone. I'm gonna talk to her.

Your POV
I heard light steps coming towards me. I turned and saw the shortest Autobot coming over towards me.

(Don't get me wrong, he's the shortest but hes also the cUTEST-)

I would be lying if I said I didn't think he was seriously cute. The guys all thought he got too carried away with me and took me away from him. I didn't really mind. I loved talking to Bee. But I can understand where the guys are coming from too. I'm the only female on the team and they're protective of me, seeing as I could catch feelings for anyone.

Even a Decepticon.

But all my feelings are for Bumblebee, and Bumblebee only. "Hey, Bee!" I said cheerfully. "Hey (Y/n)." He sat down next to me. "So, pretty sunset eh?" He laughed a bit. "Yeah. But its prettier with you here." He looked down at me and I turned my now-tomato face away. I heard him chuckle. "W-well it makes the yellow on you shine brighter than usual to me, and it makes your blue optics stand out and create this beautiful illumination and makes you look even more handsome than you were before." I complimented him, and went "too far" as he had gone before.

His face turned blue, and he turned to face me. My face was still red. He lunged at me and I let him pin me down to the rock under us. "I love you and none of the guys are here to take you away this time." That made my stomach to backflips and my heart skipped a beat. He kissed me softly on the lips, and I kissed back just as soft.

Extra

Optimus, Ironhide, Cliffjumper, and Hound watched from afar, and Hound stepped forward. "No, Hound. She is okay with it." Optimus put his arm in front of her. He huffed as did the rest and they walked back to base, leaving the new couple alone.