TFP Megatron x reader

You had just taken a deep breath after you just roasted the shit out of Starscream. You had not taken a damn breath and because of that, you destroyed the motherfucker in front of everyone. Everyone because you heard the monitors echoing my voice and Starscreams surprised sounds from down the hall, and knew Soundwave was watching. You knew everyone was watching. He looked around and made more surprised sounds, and then ran off.

Your POV
'Bitch.' I thought. "(Y/n)." I turned to look at what they call 'sparkmate'. "Yes, Mega?" I asked in a sickly-sweet voice. He picked me up and put me on his shoulder. "You must teach me how to be like that. It could prove useful against Starscream in the future." I reluctantly agreed.

-----The next day-----
Megatron POV
I spotted Starscream and got ready. He started talking to a vehicon when I made my move. "Hey, Starscream!" I shouted. He turned to me. "Yes, my lor-" "Whats red, gray and stupid all over?!" He only stared at me. "YOU!!" Soundwave-he actually did this wow-ran up and high-servo'd me, while pointing at him with the other servo, shouting "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" For 30 seconds. I saw my sparkmate shake her head slightly in the corner of my optic. She always wanted me to have fun, even if it drove her crazy.