TFP Jack x female! Reader

I can do male if you want
-------
Your POV
When Jack said his motorcycle was his best friend, I never thought he actually meant it. The first time I saw Arcee with Jack, I thought I was dreaming and didn't say anything about it to him at school the next day.

Until he pulled me aside at lunch.

"(Y/n), please tell me you didn't tell anyone what you saw yesterday?" He asked. "Wait so it wasn't a dream?" I asked. "What? No. No, it wasn't. But you need to come with me after school on the back of my motorcycle." He ordered. "Okay." I agreed. "Because its rules-wait what?" Jack thought he had seen a ghost. "I said 'okay' as in okay I'll go with you, Darby." I smiled and walked towards my class when the bell rang, leaving Darby dazed and blushing.
-------
Now that you've been filled in on everything, you and Arcee actually became close. Closer than she and Jack were. Thats kinda hard to top, according to Smokescreen aka your new guardian. "So uh, (Y/n)." You looked up at Jack. "How are you..holding up?" He had a pink tint on his face. I smiled. I would be lying if I denied having feelings for the dark haired boy. "I'm doing just fine, Jack." I smiled. He looked surprised. This was the first time I didn't call him by his last name. His face got darker too. I chuckled and got up, ruffling his hair. In an instant, his lips were on mine, and his eyes were closed. I was shocked but before I could return the kiss, he pulled back. "So uhm...dinner tomorrow at 8?" He asked shyly. I smiled warmly and wrapped my arms around him. "Its a date."