Jealousy scenarios (autos and decepts x human gender neutral reader)

thanks for 1k reADS AAAAAAAAAA
----------
Autobots

Optimus
>Would probably stand close to your small body, making it intimidating for the other bot.
>If it were a human, he'd honk to cut them off and once you'd have enough, you'd say goodbye to them and get in his alt-mode.
>Would only admit it if you both were alone without you asking.
>Would sometimes say it out of the blue if there was tension in the air.
>If it were a bot, he'd also pick you up and walk out of the room.
>When you two come back, you're flustered and he acts like nothing happened.
>If you haven't noticed, he really only shows emotion around you.
>Normally jealous of Bumblebee or Smokescreen since you are a social person and they love you platonically.

Ultra Magnus
>Growls lowly.
>Normally jealous of Wheeljack or Optimus.
>Hates it when Wheeljack and you goof off.
>Probably gets harder on Wheeljack for the week.
>Hates when you go on missions with Optimus.
>Can't really do anything but pick you up and avoid contact with his leader, no matter how formal he is.
>Will never admit he's jealous.

Ratchet
>Grumpier than usual.
>Will shun you.
>You basically have to figure it out on your own.
>If you don't figure it out on your own within the first day he stares at you sadly.
>Will eventually admit he's jealous if you pester him about whats wrong enough.
>The whole team will look at him strangely.
>Miko will start calling you Mr.Docbot even if you are female, and Ratchet Mrs.Docbot.
>Sometimes he'll slam his hand down if Smokescreen flirts too much or Wheeljack calls you sunshie.
>Normally jealous of every mech in the base, mostly Optimus, Smokescreen, and Wheeljack.

Bulkhead
>Will tell Miko first.
>Will tell her not to tell you, but she does anyway.
>Very insecure so you have to give him extra affection, not that it bothers you❤.
>Always admits it.
>If its a con thats getting your attention, like the meet-ups he, Ratchet and you have with Starscream, he'll become angry.
>If Wheeljack is there and hears he's jealous, he will pick you up and leave you with Bulkhead, again not that you don't mind spending time with him❤.
>Miko teases him sometimes if its minor.
>Mostly jealous of Bumblebee.

Wheeljack
>When he's jealous he'll transform and leave the base, not knowing how to deal with it.
>He'll tell Bulkhead everything over the comm link.
>Bulkhead will hint at it, and if you don't get it soon, he'll blurt it out.
>Probably will admit it if you tell him you love him with "Jackie" at the end.
> "I love you, Jackie."
>Mostly jealous of Ultra Magnus.
>Will die inside if you smother him when he gets back once you find out from Bulkhead.
>Miko teases him.
>Clenches fists and glares at Magnus if you're told to go with him on a mission, or a separate way.

Arcee
>Will retreat back to her berth in sadness.
>Will snap angrily at you, then apologize immediately after.
>Normally jealous of every mech, including decepticons and don't get me started on Airachnid.
>Will take you on a ride to talk about "some feelings" that she needs to clear up.
>Will probably glare at them for the rest of the week.
>She is fragile on the inside be good to her💙.

Bumblebee
>Will tell Raf immediately.
>He will then proceed to buzz angrily at the person that he's jealous about, despite Raf's protests.
>Will pick you up and not let you out of his sight.
>Beeps that he loves you over and over again.
>You always respond cause who wouldn't love the adorable scout💛.
>You'd have to smother him in kisses to calm him down.
>He'd buzz happily and then giggle with whirs and more buzzes because he's that fucking cute, Primus.
>Would be jealous all over again as soon as he sees the person that made him jealous in the first place.
>Smother him in front of the team to show him that you're his and only his.
>Normally jealous of Smokescreen.