Afraid - Megatron x Human reader

No one POV
He used it alot when you had first met him. Dark energon. It was like a drug. You tried warning him. He didn't listen but after the space bridge accident, scaring you and him nearly to death, he didn't use it for a while. You even forgot about it. He did not, however.

Shadows settle on the place that you left.

The only reason why he had never used it much, was because you always kept your distance when he did. He had immediately noticed and it hurt his spark. He had mentioned that in his confession to you.

Our minds are troubled by the emptiness.

You knew none of that mattered now, as you think of him while sitting on a berth.

Destroy the middle,
Its a waste of time

You did get up from the berth that was actually his and got the door to open. Soundwave had installed the doors to move under carbon based life forms, but only to you. When he installed it, he mixed some of your DNA in it so you were the only human to be able to do so. You smiled as you remembered the mostly-silent mech.

From the perfect start,

You remembered when you first joined the cons, and it filled you with bittersweet happiness.

To the finish line.

Now you remember what has happened to the ranks. Starscream had fled with Shockwave, Breakdown and Dreadwing had died, Soundwave disappeared into the shadow zone, Airachnid was plunged into another planet courtesy of Soundwave along with the Insecticons, the Vehicons along with Knockout were captured by the Autobots along with me too, and Predaking was Primus knows where.

And if you're still breathing
You're the lucky ones

Its hard, being able to roam about the now unable to fly ship you once called home. Now you were stuck on a planet your lover once called home before his cause destroyed it many eons before he met you, or you were even born. You were stuck with a tube connected to a small compact infinite air supply that wraps around your belt hooked onto your katana sheath.

Cause most of us are heaving through
Corrupted lungs

You often have panic attacks about how your former lover is trapped in the bottom of an ocean on your native planet and you're trapped by the Autobots on his native planet.

Setting fire to our insides for fun

You wanted to have a chance to say goodbye.

Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong.

But as you stood before him, his undead army behind him, charging right for the Well of Allsparks, you felt the need to stop him only because you knew it wasn't him. You had worked along side Predaking and his two new followers and the Autobots to fend him off. When you got closer, you realized his optics were no longer a deep crimson, but a violent lavender. You soon feared for your life and expected it to end here.

The lovers that went wrong.

After the battle had been over and the Predacons had flown out of the Well, no undead Insecticons coming after them, the Matrix had been one with the Allspark, and Unicron was gone from Megatron, you felt like he didn't want to look at you knowing you had just sided with the bots who wanted him dead.

One day we'll reveal the truth,
That one will die before he gets there

They had Ratchet come back up to Cybertron to heal our wounds with the help of Knockout.

And if you're still bleeding,
You're the lucky ones.

You had heard Starscream flying in the air and looked up, surprised to see him. You didn't think he was here.

Cause most of our feelings they are dead,
And they are gone

After a failed persuasion to make Megatron become the leader of the Decepticons again by Starscream, he had taken the liberty of walking over to you. You had closed your eyes, not wanting to open them to optics filled with betrayal and hatred.

We're setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting pictures from the flood that wrecked our heart,
It was a flood that wrecked this heart

You opened your eyes when you felt yourself being picked up. You thought it was Optimus, or one of the Autobots. But you were met with the new armor faceplate of Megatron. "You did the right thing, stopping me. I love you (Y/n)." He looked at everyone else, taking them in before transforming around me and flying off in his new alt-mode.

"I love you too, Megatron."