Tfp Optimus x human female! Reader x Megatron

Its my birthday hahahahahahha

Shit.
——————————
      You were gone.

      Died at the hands of mech.

      Mech had aggravated Megatron and Optimus enough to make them a third faction in this war.

      They had all thought that when you and Prime had gotten rid of Nemesis Prime, that was the end of Mech.

But then they came back.

When Silas came back as Breakdown, it was both the Autobots' and Decepticons' jobs to defeat him. Megatron by deception, and Optimus by force.

The two leaders were being pulled together through the human named (Y/n), for they both loved her. She was an Autobot, but that didn't stop Megatron.

She had feelings for them both, so when she managed to get both factions in on defeating Silas, she was ecstatic.

What she didn't think she was orchestrating, though, was her death.

She was a warrior, strong and independent which attracted the two leaders.

Silas was undoubtedly stupid enough to fall for their tricks, but in the time he spent on the Nemesis, he learned both leaders weaknesses. He had kidnapped and killed her, despite her enhanced skills and senses.

When they found out you were dead, they were both filled with rage and grief.

The war had ended after they had gotten their own revenge on him, and every year on your birthday, they visit your grave together.

"She would have been (age) today, had we not let Silas get to her so easily.."

"Do not beat yourself up, old friend. It was her time, but, nonetheless I am still very sad."

"I know Megatronous. I am too."

The two approached your grave, a red rose Optimus-now Orion again-dotted with blue, and a purple lilac in their servo's.

"Happy birthday, sweetspark." They said in unison.

They laid the flowers on your grave, as they had seen many other wilted flowers of the same kind from them. They transformed and drove/flew away, lubricant in their optics.

"We love you."

Here lies (Y/n) (L/n)
(Birth year) - 2018

"We love you, (Y/n). With all our sparks."