G1 Megatron x CHILD! Reader

When Megatron first met you, so did the rest of his cause. Mainly Soundwave and Starscream.

Megatron POV
"Tiny human! You shall perish!" Starscream pointed his canon at the small child. "Cease fire, Starscream! Do not harm them!" I barked. "What?! But it is a child!" He barked back. "Precisely!" I walked forward. I did not know why I decided to have mercy on this child, or why it warmed my spark when they grabbed a hold of my digit when I bent down to pick them up. But, they were now my child and I was going to take care of them. "Soundwave! Add this child into the Decepticon history!" I ordered. "What is their name?" He asked, walking up. I observed them, before deciding. "(Y/n). And it is a she." I smirked. "Laserbeak. Operation: Add (Y/n) into the Decepticon history as Megatron's daughter." He pushed a button on his shoulder and his chest plating opened, throwing out a red, black and white cassette tape. The tape transformed into a small raven-like robotic bird and it flew into the water where the base was. I looked back at the child and smirked. I would teach her such fine things in life.

No one POV
And he did. He taught you how to be like him. Starscream had tried to kidnap you over the years, but you were Megatron's daughter. You had free range to beat the shit out of him. (nOt MY BABY-) However, Megatron did cry the first time you called him 'Megatwon' when you were younger, and cried even harder when you called him dad as you got older.
-flashback-

Megatron POV
I was trying to take a nap, hoping to actually get some recharge and get away from Starscream's shrill voice, when I felt little hands on my faceplate. It had been a few days since we found the child. I opened my optics to see the ever-thrilling face of my human child. "Hello (Y/n)." I greeted with a small smile. "What are you doing?" She asked in her small under developed voice. "I'm sleeping." "No you're not you silly seeker head!" I see she's already accustomed to her life with us. "Heh well Megatron needs sleep, little one." I closed my optics again. "Can I sleep with you, Megatwon?" She asked. My optics shot open, and immediately released lubricant. "Y-yes. Yes you may." I started crying a bit but she hugged my faceplate, which actually made me cry more. She is too pure.

-different flashback-

Megatron POV
"STARSCREAM!!!" I chuckled as I heard (Y/n) yell the idiotic seekers name. "What is it now?!" He yelled back. It had been at least three years now since we took her in. "whAT THE FRAG IS THIS?!" She yelled. "What do you think it is?!" He screamed back. "I'll get my dad if you don't deactivate this scrap right now!!" I put my servos over my open intake and started crying. Soundwave put that in the Decepticon history. I raced over to those two and shot Starscream, and picked up (Y/n). I have never been more proud.