my obsession, my addiction

I have a new addiction and it's you
You plague my mind, like a drug that I just can't seem to quit

You're like a bad habit, but your not bad, not bad at all. You make me want to be better.

He's my person, he doesn't know it and I've never actually went to him about my problems but he's always the first person I think of.

I feel like we have some things in comman, but like you're personality better suits someone else.
As much as I was you were mine and I was yours, you deserve better and you can get someone so much better

I'm happy I got to know you first, it makes it all feel more real and I feel as though we have a connection

I only wish he feels it to.
I pray that God gives us more chances to get to know eachother and to talk.
I love talking to you.

When I walk away from you I wish I could go back, I always wish you were watching me, hoping I turn around and see you.

hen I think about you I can't help but smile and giggle.
You are my new obsession, my new addiction, my...sun, I revival around you.

You are my first priority, the only thing I think of constantly.

We don't don't talk anymore like we use to, we don't laugh.

Why can't I make you laugh?

Why can't you smile like that with me?

Why can't we talk like that?

Why can't I be that for you?

Why can't we have that?

Why'd have to like you now?!

My last crush lasted a year, now I like you, but I don't see you anymore. We don't talk anymore! Why did I have to like you now?!

Every little thing you ever said to me, is stuck in my head forever.

Why can't I forget you?!

Because I don't want to. But it hurts. But you make me so happy.

****
In case you died and missed my chapter 'My waterfall of emotions🌹' The term 'my person' was coined by greys anatomy, 'my person' is basically the person you go to with any news and it always there with you no matter how dumb or dangerous. Kinda like Stiles and Scott.😂 (from Teen wolf. For those unlucky souls who don't know) Stile's is sooo hot/adorable.

I just figured out a nickname for him^ and the boy I was talking about in the earlier chapters.

Boy from earlier chapters - Trumpet

Boy from later/last few chapters - Anime boy

Or I can use emoji 🎺 ‹- trumpet   👦‹- Anime boy, and this one reminds me of him a bit.😁😉

Happy new years! Sorry this is kinda late, I forgot in all the commotion of the new years preparation.