confession

I just learned how to do a fishtail. I'm so excited!
I just started practicing on my dolls.

Sorry, my lovely readers. I haven't updated in a while, my tablet broke.
****
Even though I don't like him anymore, I still try to look my best for him

I wish I could say Ok know him, I wish I could talk to you like your like everyone else, but I can't.

For some reason I don't like you anymore, but your still so special. When ever he's near, he shines.

I don't know what it is, but I know he's different from every other boy.

There's something about him that makes him stand out to me.

I just feel like this can't but the end of our story, I use to say I'm always the one to start conversations with you, but this time... You did.

It might not of been anything big, but you said hi and stopped playing your game to let me pass.
That may seem small to anyone else, but to me that means everything.

You made me feel... Kinda special.

Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I doesn't mean I don't go a minute without thinking of you. I'm only distancing myself because I can't have you.

He has no idea how badly it hurts not to be able to have him, to talk to him. I see him and all I want to do is yell hi and hug him then never let go.

Even the dumb things you say and do make me smile.

Your smile.
Your eyes.
Your voice.
Your lips.
Your hair.
Your laugh.
Your hands.
Your humor.
Your weird faces.
Your teasing.
You💖

You know what hurts the most? The fact that I can't say I lost you, because I never had you.

It hurts really badly when someone makes you feel so special, then leaves you, and you have to act like you don't care. (He didn't mean to make himself the center of my life, he didn't mean to make me feel so special)

all he has to do to make me feel special is talk too me.

Dear heart, please stop falling in love with people I can't get.

Nothing in this world compares to the way you make me feel, nothing smells as good as you.

My heart beats so fast when I see you.  I wanna spend the rest of my sunsets with you.

You're not my number one, you're my only one.

You make it hard not to stare.👀💖

Let my dreams catch your love. 

I 💖 it when you call me "baby"... In my head.

You're exactly what I want.

I want a person to come into my life by accident, and stays on purpose.

Sometimes I forget how old you are, knowing you makes me understand that saying, "she is just a number."

I love all your little quirks, they make me like you even more. You make it so hard not to like you.

Even when you simply say my name it makes me feel so special.

If I had you i wouldn't need anyone else.

You make me want to be a better person, a better version of myself... Well, that's how you use to make me feel.

My heart still beats a little faster when I see you.
****
A lot of those i got from Instagram, but I modified them.

Thanks for reading!

Comment
vote
and
Share

checkout my other books!❤👌💕📚