when your near

When ever I'm around you, you make me so happy and i can't stop smiling even if what you said wasn't funny.

While liked your friend I started having feelings for you and I was in denial for the longest time, I still haven't admitted it to myself yet.

But what I feel for you is something I can't pretend I don't feel. I'm happy I got to know you before I started liking you.

You light up the sky like a star, to me the room is in black and white until you enter the room then suddenly everything brightens. Not literally.

Even when you're not around, I think about you constantly and find ways to talk about you.

Even if I was in a empty room something would remind me of you.

When I'm surrounded by cute boys and friends I still think about you, wonder what your doing wishing they were you. The only person I want to be around is you.

I feel so selfish, but when your friends I want you to be with me and only me. I feel so sad and heartbroken thinking of you with another girl.

I can't stop thinking about you, your always on my mind. I can't stop thinking about Your hair, your laugh, your smile, your voice, your everything.

Your so beautiful and funny and easy to talk to, I love being around you, I love hearing your voice, your everything is so addicting, I love the way you make my heart race.

I love the way you make me feel. The way my heart races when I'm near you, the way my body feels when you look at me, the tingles I get when your leg brushes against mine, my hair stands up when you sit next to me, when you walk into the room I can't stop watching you, I don't think you even realise how adorable and cute you are.

I'm sure other girls have noticed, and that worries me.

I want to keep you all to myself, I don't want to share you, even though sharing is caring.
****
Thanks for reading!

Comment how adorable this was.
Vote 'cause you loved it
And
Share because this is awesome and it should be shared.

Checkout my other books!