Sunshine 🌞😍😇

I can't possibly actually be in love with her. I've never met her. I've literally seen one video of her.
I was so beautiful, adorable and a breath of fresh air.

Her dimples, her laugh. The moment I saw her I was convinced I was in love. I want to give her anything her heart desires, anything she could ever wish for.

I want to spoil her, I want to spend all my time with her, I never want to be apart from her.
I want to know more about her, I want to give her presents. She deserves to be cherished and treated like a princess.

I can't be in love with someone I don't know, I just... Can't help the feeling. The way my heart hurts thinking of her with anyone else. Tears gathering in my eyes,

I want her in my life, even if we'll just be friends. I just wish I could meet her.

I never want her to leave my life. I never want to say goodbye to her, I don't want anyone to ever hurt her.

I always want to see her happy and make her happy. I can't help the thought of her crying.
No one will hurt her.

I don't know when I'll move on, when I'll stop crying when I think of her. I want to hold her, see her every day, be near her,

She is sunshine, she is light in a world of darkness and sin. She's an angel, in a world of demons.
She's a amazing, incredible, gorgeous, precious being.

I can't help to pain I feel knowing I'll never have her, never hold her, never be close to her. I just know she's a wonderful person, I wish she was I'm my life.

I'm convinced I love her, but she doesn't know I exist. I could handle anything if she's by my side. She's an amazing person, who only deserves the best.

The more I watch the video of her, the more I picture the future we'll never have.
The flowers I was going to get her to remind the they will never compare to her beauty,
the heart shaped white gold sapphire necklace I would give her to always remind her I'll always love and cherish her.

I'm not sure why, but I think she'd make a good mother. She seems fun and loving. I'd love to watch her raise our children.

These are feelings I'm only feeling now, soon I'll get over it... Over her.
Soon I won't cry when I think of her.
Soon my heart won't clench, I won't feel pain thinking about never being with her.
And that will be the day I'm staring her in the eyes saying "I do"
... I wish that could be true.

I was first graced by this Angel on the 21st, since then there hasn't been a moment she hasn't been running around in my mind nd making my heart hurt.

I thought I'd get over it and forget about her later that night... It's now the 27th. I was so wrong.
I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. Anytime I stop moving I have stop the tears running down my face, it hurts knowing I can never have her, be near her.

2/6/2019
I thought I'd be over this by now. Why did I have to come home. It's all coming back. As if commanded tears are running down my face thinking of her.

6/6/2019
I think I'm FINALLY over it. It wasn't meant to feel this way, its wasn't meant to last this long. I can't control myself, it hurts. I'm so glad it's finally over. I can finally say goodbye and be done with it.

Goodbye girl I'll never know.
****
Thanks for reading

I think I'll just work on this chapter till I'm over her.