Dear Mr bad boy

Dear my love,
It's been three weeks since I liked you and one week since I've seen you, but my heart races at the thought of you.
Whatever I do your still always on my mind.

You're like a drug I don't want to quit. You're my addiction and I don't care what anyone says I'll always belong to you.

You don't know the power you hold over me, I don't know what I'd do if you did.
I'm so scared and excited at the thought of you one day finding out, imaging all the things you could make me do.

Thinking of when your eyes meet mine makes my heart race and butterflies to form in my stomach.

No matter how much I pretend I don't I miss you and just want to be held by you.
I feel so... I don't actually know, but special isn't the right word to describe it when you want to talk to me. That you picked me, to talk to.
The way you make me feel makes me feel... Obsessive. I can't go a day without that feeling.

I have to fight my obsessive nature with you everyday, I just want to talk to you every day, be around you always and be the only girl you see.

I can't stop the way you make me feel. What am I suppose to do, I can't keep ignoring the way you make me feel.

I feel so deeply, when I fall I fall hard. I don't want to go on without you in my life. I feel like life would be so boring without you.

I'd be a different person if I never met you. I don't want to think of that, I need you.

I need my drug, My favorite drug, I'll never give up on.

I don't care how much it hurts anymore, I can't go on without you.
I want you so badly it hurts, I need you.

I can't bare not having you.
I know I sound crazy and obsessive, but that's what you make me into.

You've made me your personal slave and you don't even know it
You can use me and throw me away and I'd still come running back for more.

I would say that I'm glad when ever you were around I was sitting because I have no control over my body it would fall to the floor or latch onto you in a second, but that isn't true I was never so physically under your control.

I have the power make me forget how to breath and make me feel as if I can't move.

You have the looks of an angel to me, but you've bewitched me under your spell, but the way you make my body react to you without doing anything is very devilish.

I just found that it is a so proven psychological fact that you can be addicted to someone the same way you can with drugs or alcohol and when they leave you your brain goes through withdrawal. That seriously shook me, I didn't realise this, but I might literally be addicted to you.

I read something online that has me convinced we're soulmates, it probably didn't feel like this for you, but I'm use to one sided love stories.

Soulmate
A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet - a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.

You're soulmate understands and connects with you in every way and on every levels, which brings a sense of peace, calmness, and happiness when you around them.

I felt so drawn to you after we first met, I couldn't get you off my mind. I'm not sure how I would've felt a connection, we did stuff I usually do with anyone. It just felt so great being near you.

9/12/18
I wish I could feel safe enough to strip myself bare, to be vulnerable, to have myself uncovered, unprotected in front of you.

I wish we had something, but it seems I've dreamed everything up in my head again. I wish at least of it was real.

That it wasn't just flirting, that you meant all the things you told me. I bet you don't even remember, I bet it was all me feeling everything.
I wish I was wrong.

I want to be able to say I love you, but that isn't true. I'm so desperate for love, I make myself believe I'm in love with every boy I like.

Those days I wanted to stay in bed and cry, the days I thought about you so much it hurt, the days I'd think about you with someone else the burning jealousy inside me, that was all in my head. None of it meant anything.

My love for you wasn't real, my pain wasn't real, my heartache for you wasn't real, my jealousy and envy wasn't real. What was real? Was any of it real?

I thought I finally found IT, the one, the thing every girl wants. Turns out I was wrong, it's always in my head.

I want it to be real just once.

I want to feel deeply, I want the pain and not that comes with being in love, I want to experience it all.

21/2/19
I'm so glad I think I'm finally over you.
I can finally move on with my life, I wonder if I'll ever stop thinking about you.

Every time I think I'm over you, you pop into my head again and I start fantasizing about you all over again.

You really are my addiction.

I wish one day I'll be able to actually say goodbye and mean it.