letters to him

Dear Mr Repeat,
I've never had a crush on anyone for as long as you or as many times.
The little rush I felt when your fingers brushed against mine, the way your eyes stared into mine. Nothing compares to that, nothing feels so good.

No one has made my body feel the way you do, the crazy thing is you've never touched me in that way, but either way you make me feel amazing.

Imaging your hands on my body, touching my legs, running your fingers through my hair, only you can make me feel this way without even laying a finger on me.

I have trouble breathing, my body feels shaky just from looking at a picture of you, I'll never forget the way you look at the camera, how nervous I feel, that I have to literally fan myself because of how turned on it makes me.

I never thought I could feel this way about anyone, you changed the way I look at boys forever... I'll never look at you the same ever.

No boy can come close to you.
I don't know how I'll ever move on, if I'll ever move on.

I forget how to talk and be normal whenever your around. I become very forgetful and giggly when your around me. I tend to forget everyone's name expect yours when your on my mind.

I forget other people are around when your there.
I don't know how I'm suppose to act normal when you make me feel things I've never felt before.

When your in the room I can't keep my eyes from wondering to you. Like I've said many times, your the only person I see once your in any room.

I think I might be in love with you, or you're just my first bad boy.