we don't talk anymore

When I see him talking to his friends, I wish that was us.
We don't talk like we use to.

When I see him smiling and laughing with his friends, I can't help but feel a little jealous. Why can't I make you laugh like that?
We don't laugh anymore.

I can't get you gotta my head no matter how hard I try, you make me happy and sad all at the same time.
I can't get you gotta my brain.

After all this time I still want you

How can you move on so easily

I wish we could go back to how things use to be

We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we use to.

We don't laugh anymore, we don't laugh like we use to.

I feel like I'm here, sad and in tears that I haven't talked to you and your laughing like nothing happened. That is because nothing did happen, for you. We were nothing to you, we are nothing to you.

I wanted to talk to you today, I wanted to message you, but like you told me before, your not on Facebook a lot.

I still wish I could talk to you somehow, I don't know how to put my feelings into words. I wish I could open up my heart and show you how I feel.

I miss you, I miss everything about you. I miss being around you, I miss your smell, I miss your hair, the way you talk, your voice, your laugh, your smile, your clothes, I even miss hearing you whistle when you enter a room. Gosh I miss every little thing about you.

I miss being near you, I wish I could tell you,I wish I could be near you, I wish I could touch you, I wish I could tell you about my day, I wish I could cook for you, I wish... I wish... I wish for a lot of things but I pray to have just one more day with you.

When I see him I remember our short conversations, they might've been short but they meant a lot to me and I remember every little detail, what you said, what I said, what you were wearing, how you smelled, the way you smiled, your voice, even the way your hair looked.

****
Thanks for reading!
Comment
Vote
And
Share
Checkout my other books
S

orry this update is late, I was up really late doing homework. Sorry, you guys are SUPER important to me.
P.S
He looked SO cute yesterday!!!!😍😍😍😍💕💕💕