before i met you

Before I started liking him, it didn't think whistling was all that hot... But now, he drives me nuts with how hot he can be doing such a simple thing!

Before I met you I didn't talk openly about my love for anime

Before I met you there was no one that has had more of an impact on my life other than God, and you don't even know it

I secretly hope everywhere I go you'll some how appear.

Before I met you there wasn't anyone I looked more forward to talking to.
There isn't anyone I'd rather see or talk to

Before I met you I didn't think God made anyone that effortlessly cute. The funny thing is I don't think you even know or try.

Before I met you I didn't think I'd think of you or anyone for that matter in the crazy obsessive way I think of you.

You're a super cute, funny, blue eyed angel. You're so adorable I can't stop thinking about you.

You may all be thinking "boy does she move on to the next boy fast!" But I think of it as God preparing me for my future husband... Hastily. At least I don't tell the boys I like that I like them, so no heart brake.

I didn't think anyone - that I could 'fall' so hard, we've hardly know eachother and I cry about you one day forgetting me and finding someone new... Someone better... Someone more deserving.

Before I met you I didn't think I'd want someone to look at the way this girl and me look at pizza so much
****
Thanks for reading
Comment
Vote
And
Share
Checkout my other books
And if anyone wants to talk comment or vote, it can be about anything, this, boys REALLY anything!

I

just saw him and technically talked to him😂
Sorry I updated late, my sister came with her husband and new born. He's so cute!!!!