How does he do it?

When I listen to you play the piano, its so beautiful.
I don't know why. I just sit silently listening to you play and feel a wave of emotions, tears start pouring down my face nonstop, I don't know how to explain it. Listing to you play gives me such powerful unexplained feelings, I'm not sad I just can't stop myself from crying.

I wish I had showed you my awesome side before we stopped talking, I wish I'd gotten to have known you a bit more before we stopping talking. I wish we had more time.

I wish we'd talked more, now I'm left alone in the cold. When I'm near you I feel warm and less alone, even if we don't talk and your talking to other people, I still feel happy and warm just being near you.

Your sister was talking about you today. She talked about your eyes, she described them so beautifully.
I'm not over you and I don't think I will for a while. Your so amazing and funny, how will I ever get over you?

When I saw you I couldn't stop staring, I don't know why. I knew I needed to but I couldn't get myself to look away, watching you play table tennis is just...there's something about it. When you looked up and our eyes met I forgot to smile, I couldn't breath everything else seemed to fade away into nothing. Nothing else mattered at that moment except you, and me.

I'm learning more about him everyday that makes my feelings stronger. I don't think I'll ever forget you. You're my first love, I hope you'll be my epic love story.

I saw him today, he didn't even notice me or look at me, but I don't care at least I got to see him.
It been so long since he's been close to me, I miss him so much.

Your so far away from me, I wish I could reach out and touch you. I know all my emotions and feelings of love for you is just for know and are because of my teenage mind, but I wish they were more. You mean so much to me, and you'll never know.

Being without you is like being apart from internet, bored, sad and lonely.
You're such a big part of my life currently.
You are the air I breath into my lungs, the warmth that fills my room, the joy to my dull life.
****
Thanks for reading.
Haha, today at church I was being a 'creepy loner'. I moment he entered the building I was watching him... But not in a creepy way!

Read my other books, I'd like to think they're pretty good.

Vote, cause we all know it was good and I finally updated on the day I said I was.

Comment, even if your just telling me your happy I updated or to tell how great I am.

Oh and don't forget to share with your friends they deserve to read my great love story.😂😂😂

****
Checkout XDSasa she's super great company and she writers pretty cool books

And don't know if the song at the top expresses my feeling, but its really good.

Comment
Vote
And
Share

Checkout my other books