i promise

Sorry I didn't publish on Sunday, I was busy... Sleeping.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
I would promise I'll always love you, but I can't, I can't promise something like that. I don't know who I'll care about next week or even next year.

I promise I will always care for you, I will always put your needs before my own.

I promise I will never not miss you, everything else fades into nothingness when your around. All my attention is immediately on you, nothing else matters to me when your around.

I promise I'll do anything to make you happy, I'll give you anything you could ever wish for.

I only wish you'd notice me like i notice you, I notice you every hour of every day, every second of every hour.

I wish I could go a day without hoping to see you, hoping you'd notice me, hoping you'd say something to me, hoping you'd see me like I see you, hoping... Hoping you'd even look at me, but that's too much to ask.

I promise you'll never be unhappy, I'd never let you. I'd always put your happiness before my own, after all your happiness is my happiness.

I wish I could promise to always protect you, but I'm not good at fighting, I'm not sure what I'd do if anyone hurt you.

I promise I will always be there when you need me most, I will always put your happiness and safety before my own.

I'm scared. I know I'm losing you and that you were never mine.
I promise if you were ever mine, I'd do everything for you, your needs will come first for me.
*****
I am so sorry this is so late, I'm having trouble with my crush on Anime boy.

I haven't seen him in a while and we don't talk... Ever. It's so difficult.

Thank you all for reading.

Comment, vote and share.

Checkout my other books! And don't be afraid to message me or comment if there is anyway I can improve my 'poetry'.

This is also a lot small than my previous chapters, I'm incredibly sorry.