He's my first bad boy

He can never know the way my stomach forms into nuts when i read his messages.

He must never know the goofy smile that covers my mouth when he complements me, the embarrassing giggle that leaves my lips when he flirts with me.

He can't ever know how nervous I feel when I first see him.

He's different from other boys, messaging him makes me nervous, but I'm comfortable to tell him anything.

I'll never forget the way it made me feel the first time he called me cute, so the rush I felt when he said I was sexy.

He can't know the moment we started talking I've been in a daze, I'm in this little bubble where only him and I live.

He can't ever know I've been searching for someone just like him my whole life, that I've been thinking about him and obsessing over him since the moment we first met.

It takes 30 seconds to type a text message that will make her smile for hours.

He can't know his simple messages are enough to make me happy for hours, sometimes days.

I don't want him to EVER know how pathetic I feel when he doesn't talk to me, how sad and winnie I become.

I can't stop thinking about him, all I want to do is talk to him.

I'm desperate to hear his voice or see his face, all I want to do is talk about him.
I'm sure he isn't feeling the same desire, the same need to talk to me, as I do him.

He must never know how much I cherish the last time I saw him. How amazing it felt being so close to him. How it makes my heart race just thinking about the way he looked at me, the way I felt staring into his eyes.

He has such a unique way of always making me feel special, of making it feel as if we're the only ones in the room.

I keep going back in my head, wondering what I could've done differently. It's only been a week or so since we've talked, but it feels like an eternity.

It's already felt like an eternity, I miss you. I can't stop thinking about you.

You told me about this new stage of your life you'll be starting I'm so happy for you, but I can't help but feel sad at the same time. That means our chapter is ending.
I'm not ready for that.

I wish I could move on, I guess I'll just have to wait.

I guess every girl has her bad boy and he's mine.

****
Different guy, goes by the name of Mr Repeat, until I think of a better codename😉