001

First, I felt a hard impact pushing me in the chest. Secondly, I felt my body floating. My eyes were shut closed, fearing the worst.

"Rory, I think we have a slight problem."

I heard my brother's voice, which made me open my eyes.

"What do you... oh bloomin-"

We were suspended up in the air.  It was dark, but I knew for sure we were just floating. And just as I was about to let out obscene words, we fell. I tried to grab my wand, but then I was reminded I had my phone and its charger in my right hand. My left hand deftly felt for my waist, but it was no use.

I tried to alter my body, trying to make it roll as my figure crashed to the ground. We weren't that high, but I knew this fall would hurt. And I was right, but the roll helped slightly.

"Well that hurt," I wheezed.

"Just a lil'," Julian agreed.

It was a few moments later when I collected myself. I pulled myself up into a sitting position, briefly checking my phone to see if there were any cracks. I had held it in a vice-grip.

"Phew no cracks..." I sighed in relief.

"Are you seriously worried about your phone?" Julian questioned from in front of me.

"Hey! You're the one who made us go here. Don't put your frustration out on me."

"I didn't make us go anywhere Rory! We're at home." Julian angrily replied.

"Where's our house then, huh?" I asked frustrated.

Julian didn't answer, hoping I'd understand. And I did. What was in our possession wasn't a replica, gnaw an Hour Reversal Charm. It was something much greater.

"Our house hasn't been built yet..." I trailed off, my mind whirling.

I turned my head in the direction of Julian.

"Please don't hurt me." He peeped.

"What did you do!? I told you not to touch it! Why?" I screamed at him.

Our house was luckily a couple of minutes from any other houses, so nobody could hear us fight. But, at the moment there was no house, and anger bubbled. I pounced on him, pushing him to the ground and grabbing him by the collar. My dominance didn't last long as Julian rolled me back over, smacking my hands off his collar.

"Bugger off Rory."

I squeaked as he finally managed to make my hands let go of his collar. He got up from the ground, slightly kicking me in response to my outburst. I lightly kicked him back, rolling my eyes at the predicament we were in. Silence ensued and I finally gave in.

"Sorry for going cray-cray," I apologized, sitting up and picking some leaves from my hair.

"I'm sorry for tinkering with the time-turner." Julian apologized.

I watched as he pulled the time-turner from his pocket, quickly analyzing it before he placed it back into his pocket. I silently stood up, pressing the home screen of my phone.

"How far back do you think we are?" Julian questioned.

"I don't know. I'd say it's still around January. Around 10:30? I think it's just the year which has changed," I answered.

"Check your phone."

I gave Julian a perplexed look.

"What? Phones tell the date..." Julian supplied.

"OMG Julian. Please tell me you're joking..." He seriously doesn't think my phone will tell me the year, does he?

"Phones tell the time and da- oh I get it. Um... I mean, yeah, totally. It was a joke! I think we should get help." Julian mumbled quickly, making me chuckle.

"We have a Captain Obvious over here." I remarked.

I chanted a 'lumos,' the tip of my wand creating a light. The light grew brighter and brighter and I looked around. "Going to the neighbors is my best bet."

"Neighbors no more..." Julian hummed.

"They moved in ages ago Julian, I don't think we're that far back. You would have to tinker with that thing a bit more."

"Who says we're not in the future?" Julian suggested.

"I have no bars on my phone. So, I can't send those streaks... heartbreaking honestly. And you would think there would be remnants left from our home. There isn't. It's a clean slate."

I stopped walking, noticing that Julian had halted to a stop.

"What's up?"

I waited for his reply, expecting for him to come up with a smart reply by saying, 'the sky,' but he didn't.

"I just heard a noise."

Julian pointed his wand at the bush, "Avis."

Birds shot out of his wand, aimed at the bush. The birds made contact with the bush before they all disintegrated into nothing. A brown bunny came out of the bush in surprise and I made a horrified face.

"Julian!"

"It's unscathed. Hey, remember that story Mum told us about that bunny in the bush? And when they heard another rustle in another bush, she called for the bunny, but it turned out to be a giant?"

"Yes, I do." I admitted, giving him a sideways glance. "What's the point?"

The bunny trampled away, making Julian follow its path.

"Here bunny, bunny, bunny."

"Julian, don't be an arse-hat."

CHAVOOM

"...and just what are the pair of you doing?" A woman dressed in pink asked, her face contorted in a grimace.

"SHIZA!" I yelled, falling to the ground in a heap.

Meanwhile, a loud, but high-pitched squeal came from Julian. "You are definitely NOT A BUNNY!"