025

It was September first, which had meant that it was the first day back at Hogwarts. At eleven in the morning, students boarded the train; enduring the hours that flew by as the train travelled to Hogwarts. It was dark when the train had halted to a stop.

"Yes! Go on, go," I urged the group.

"Are you sure?" Angelina asked, clutching the straps of her bag.

"We'll catch up," I told her, gesturing to Julian.

"See you in the Hall?" Fred queried.

"Of course," I nodded.

Lee, Angelina and Pix Blanco walked off, Fred and a hesitant George behind them.

"See you later, yeah?" George called out, his body half out the door.

"Yeah."

Once they left, I sent a questioning glance to Julian. We hadn't had much alone time during the Summer, unless we were residing in our rooms. Privacy didn't really exist back at Grimmauld Place, unless the Order Meetings were taken place. We wouldn't really know anyways if anybody was lending an ear, especially if Kreacher decided to listen in.

"So, this is the year where the pink lady tries to be the queen of Hogwarts?" I asked Julian.

"Yes."

I crossed my arms, eyes trailing to the bag railings above the seats. "I've never told you, but I now appreciate your enthusiasm of history. I'm glad you practically forced our parents into letting you do the actual curriculum."

"I'm glad our parent's had double-standards as well," Julian nodded.

I whacked his shoulder, letting out a puff of air. The air from my mouth made my loose strands of hair float momentarily. I retracted my hand, folding my arms.

"I'm not completely clueless. I read books," I pointed out.

"Yeah. Yeah," he nochantly replied.

"What're we going to do anyways?" I questioned him.

Students milled past the corridors of the train, exiting slowly. I scratched my head, turning my head back to Julian.

"What we wrote down. Join the D.A, protect Harry, and try and make sure nothing major is going to change."

Julian was referring to the notes we wrote back to each other. The notes didn't last long, getting incinerated by fire. No evidence left behind. After all, George hadn't given up about the night in the cemetery.

"Not much saving this year, I take it?" I queried.

"Saving will come out to play in the next three years. It's only September nineteen ninety-five. The war is in ninety-eight." Julian stated.

"Well, I suppose we're only Hogwart students," I agreed.

"Exactly. We're also not ready, so count that as a blessing. More time to practice..." Julian trailed off, picking up his suitcase from the seat.

"Julian," I mumbled. "I just realised something."

"What?"

"We're legitimately going to show up in the future as twenty-year-olds," I told him.

"Which brings up another question, what time period will we show up. The year we disappeared, or our natural age?"

Julian actually thinking ahead? Props to him.

"I'm not sure. One thing is for sure, Dad will know that the time turner was used. He's not dumb," I supplied.

"Oh well, it can be a later problem," Julian shrugged. The seriousness washed off of him in waves, as a smile took over.