032

I grabbed my phone out of my backpack, having to detangle it from its charger. My heart raced and my fingers stammered slightly as I went into the photo gallery. I flicked through photos, finding a rare family one. I moved my index and thumb together before pushing out. The photo zoomed in, focussing on my Father sporting a wry smile.

The door behind me opened, and I looked to find an annoyed Julian. I got off from the ground, wanting to find Harry and confirm who Voldemort really was before he got morphed into a snake-like abomination.

"What the hell was that about?" Julian questioned me, dark brows furrowing. I tried to walk past him, but he gripped onto my upper-arm. "Are you crazy? You're going to walk around with a phone? They may be wizards, but they're not dumb, Rory."

"I need to ask Harry something," I supplied.

Julian's dark orbs fell from mine to the phone and he sighed. "Are you missing Mother and Father?" His voice was much softer now, and his grip on my upper arm had loosened.

I'm on the edge of a break through concerning if our Father is the Dark Lord.

To be honest, I did miss them. I missed my parents and Charles cheeky smile. I also missed Sigrid's presence. But, I could handle it. I had the Weasley's, Ange, and other people. Most importantly...

I have George.

And I despised lying to him and his family about certain things. But, I was afraid of Molly telling Dumbledore if we did spill out the truth. Would they send us back? Hell, Molly doesn't even know that Julian and I were from the future.

Ugh.

"Look, I miss them too Rory..."

I shook my head, confusion still tangling itself around my mind. I broke out of Julian's soft grasp, speeding out of our bedroom door. He didn't follow me, not from what I know of anyways.

I swear to Merlin this better just be a misunderstanding. A coincidence. A fluke.

I popped my head through the door leading to the dining room. A small conversation was going on, and Harry noticed me immediately as he was closer to the doorway.

He cocked his head to the side, and I gestured him quietly to follow me. He nodded. I sent a quiet glance to George who was picking around his food with a fork.

I turned away from the doorway, walking to the entertainment room. I heard Harry excusing himself before he followed me quickly. The fire crackled in the background as I stood waiting.

Harry came into the room, sending me an inquisitive look. He fixed his glasses up, blinking momentarily before asking, "Are you alright?"

"Depends what your answer is right now," I told him.

His eyebrows furrowed, "I suppose there's a question, then?"

I nodded. I brought my phone up, having to enter my passcode again.

"What is that?" He asked me.

Something from the future.

"Muggle Contraption," I mumbled.

"Have you forgotten I spent most of my life living in the 'Muggle World'? If that existed, Dudley would've had it," he pointed out.

I let out a sigh, before showing him the zoomed in photo. "Is that him?"

Harry's eyes widened, "That's Vold- how did you get that? He looks older... and human"

So, it wasn't a coincidence.