024

My new hair-cut had endorsed a domino effect. Practically, everybody in the Weasley family had gotten a hair-cut. Like normal, George and Fred got the same haircut; wanting to be identical. George looked more mature, and although I didn't have as much length to pull on, it didn't bother me. He looked... good.

I was in the middle of washing the dishes with my hands, not bothering to use a spell. I was kind of bored, and I had run out of things to do. After all, I've been stuck in this joint for most of the Summer.

Molly sidled up next to me, grabbing a drying-cloth. We were silent for a while; her drying, whilst I washed. We both went to speak, and then we stopped. She nodded softly for me to start.

"I'm sorry about the other day. I wasn't in the right frame of mind with... everything. And, it caused me to overreact."

"It's alright hon. To be honest, I was just surprised. Teenagers ba- I mean kiss. Ginny's choice of words..." Molly laughed lightly.

"We didn't bang. We've only kissed... multiple times," I blushed. I removed my hand from the soapy water, and scratched my nose.

"Well, I'm not completely oblivious to the looks you give each-other," Molly started. "Just make sure to give it time until you do... the do." She patted my shoulder and I coughed on a laugh.

"Oh, Molly," I mumbled, shaking my head. "You're hilarious."

"I can be pretty hip," she said. She placed her hands up in the air, moving her hip to the side simultaneously in a joke. Merlin... I had to stop myself from whacking myself on the forehead.

"What're you doin'?" Ron questioned with a grimace, sporting a shorter hair-cut. He was giving his mother a weirded-out expression, and I couldn't help but giggle.

"She's being hip, Ron. Take notes," I teased with a grin.

He grabbed an apple from the middle of the dining table, taking a bite. He munched on his fruit before walking backwards. "Bangin' notes they are," he stifled.

I groaned, grabbing a spare drying-cloth and launching it with my hand. My magic was behind it, as I pushed my hand forwards. He ducked as it came at him. He narrowly missed it as it whacked into the side of the door-way. I grabbed my wand from the side of the sink, casting a little charm for the wash-cloth to wash dishes. I turned my attention back onto Ron.

"You wanna go, Weasley?" I asked him in a 'try me' tone.

"I'd rather you not bang me with your magic," he laughed.

That's it.

He saw my annoyed expression and his cocky grin fell. He high-tailed out of the dining room, closing the door behind him quickly; an effort to slow me down as he ran away. I chased after him hastily. I threw the door open wide with my magic. "Get here Ronald Weasley!"

I was in an unfamiliar house, and I opened up the door along the corridor that was closest to me. It was a light-green room, a bed pushed into the right-hand corner. A wooden bedside table was to the side, and Gryffindor flags and little items were on the wall. I took a step in, closing the door behind me confusedly.

"Woah!" I exclaimed. My voice didn't sound like mine... the tone was deeper.

I shook my head, focussing on the house-elf in rags. His light blue eyes took me in, before he ran to the bed. He jumped up and down, his frail form flying very high. I didn't even bother asking why he was in here, after all it wasn't my house.