015

I was in the middle of braiding George's hair by the fireplace. I grabbed strands of his silk-like hair, adding to the braid periodically. I was doing two dutch braids, one running down each side of his head.  Fred, Hermione and Ron sat beside me; squished together. Angelina and Lee sat near the fire, meanwhile George's back leaned against the front of the couch. Other Gryffindors lingered around, joining in the conversation from time to time.

"Their Bulgarian accents are to die for," a girl from Gryffindor awed.

Fred tried to imitate the accent and he sounded half decent. George copied his brother, looking up at Fred. I had to reprimand George, his movement making it so that some of his locks slipped out of the hairstyle I was in the middle of crafting.

"You know..." I trailed off, just realising something. "None of you Weasley boys have gotten a haircut. Nothing wrong with it though, just saying."

"Long locks are in right now," Fred lavishly said, pushing his hair back dramatically.

I rolled my eyes, tying George's second braid. "Finished."

He turned around to me and I had to stifle a laugh. "Am I beautiful?"

"You're an absolute beaut," I smirked.

He gave me a cocky nod, standing up into a power pose. His two hands rested on his hips, his chin tilting upwards confidently.

"Can you do my hair?" Fred questioned.

"Does Ron want his hair done too?" I asked.

"I'll be alright, thank you," he mumbled.

"Your loss," the twins chorused.

Fred moved over Hermione lazily. Hermione shoved him off of her, and Fred plonked himself in Georges place. I parted Fred's hair, getting knocked slightly by George inserting himself into the couch next to me.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I found Ron whispering something into Hermione's ear. He got up from the couch, followed by Hermione. I heard something along the lines of, 'Lake... Harry...'

"Ron?" I voiced out.

He looked towards me. "Yes, Rory?"

"Give Harry some slack, we all know that he didn't place his name in the Goblet of Fire."

Ron looked down at me from the other side of the couch, he was rather hesitant as he spoke, "That's your opinion."

"I'm just saying Ron," I told him.

"...and I'm just saying I don't share your view," he grumbled with a frown.

and I'm just saying I don't share your view," he grumbled with a frown

I arched my eyebrow at him. "That's fine, but it doesn't entitle you to be rude," I shot back. I teared my eyes back to Fred's hair.

I could hear Ron's retreating footsteps, followed by lighter ones belonging to Hermione.