030

The two words that had just been blurted out of Draco's mouth had made my jaw drop in surprise. Eyebrows furrowed, thoughts came flying in. Situations... things Julian had said in the past and his gestures were now being critically assessed to see if there was a clue. Some sort of bloody clue to know if I had missed a crucial piece of my twin.

Maybe I didn't hear Draco right?

"W-what?"

"He's gay."

What about all those times of him being a playboy? Countless girls in the Room of Requirement...

"How would you know that? You two have been fighting since the Yule Ball," I confusedly pointed out.

A distasteful look washed over his face. "The Yule Ball," he spat out. "Exactly, Night."

He was looking at me so intensely with those grey-blue eyes of his, as if I should know what had happened that night. I didn't know though... I didn't.

"You're clue-less aren't you?" Draco questioned. A crooked smirk took over his lips, but it wasn't one of pleasure. It was one of disappointment and absurdity. "Who was your date?" Draco asked me, folding his arms at me expectantly.

"Dimitrov."

"Now, as you oh-so recognised... I've been distant with your brother since the Yule Ball."

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"Do you remember the last time I was visibly fine with him that night?" He asked me, his light brows rising.

A minute later, I felt a tap on my shoulder to find Draco Malfoy. "You know where Julian is?" He asked me.

"The toilet," I told him.

"Thanks," he mumbled, taking off out of the Great Hall.

"Uh... when you were looking for him? He was in the toilet, wasn't he?" I conjured, frowning at the vague memory.

"Who was he with?"

"Dimitrov," I slowly answered.

I could see Draco was getting slightly agitated with me, nodding his head for me to get it.

"You're mad cause they took a piss together? What'd they do? Size each other up?"

His eyes shut briefly, letting out an unamused snigger. "They were in there for a while, weren't they?"

I had waited another ten minutes, before deciding I'd leave. Julian and Dimitrov were a no-show, and I was tired.

"I suppose so..."

Gay? Isn't Dimitrov supposedly...

"Holy mother of apricots," I whispered harshly.

"Isn't he sex on legs, Rory," Julian mumbled beside me. He sent me an expectant look, knocking me in the bicep with his elbow.

"Oh, shut it. He's only a friend."

"I know that. I don't think he swings your way anyways," Julian remarked.

"What's that supposed to m- wait. He's gay?"

"Just a feeling is all," he revealed to me with a devious smile.

"Like I normally say, whatever floats your boat," I vocalised.

"'Just a feeling is all?' Merlin... he freaking felt it!"

I slapped my forehead, wondering why it had taken me so long to get what Draco was pointing towards.

"And she finally gets it, ladies and gentlemen," Draco sarcastically said.